Author Topic: Holly of Amour - Wallsend  (Read 3245 times)


21 review(s) for Holly North East (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

captainblack1776

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Thought whilst I was posting might as well go for another - from a couple of months ago - but she doesn’t seem to have too much feedback.

Location - Wallsend - easy walk from metro station
Easy parking on the street if driving.

Incall - 30min - £60.00

Meet - have met Holly before and this time I wanted to be totally selfish
Holly is a very confident, sexy, good looking woman - tattoos and a cracking pair of enhanced tits.
Like I say - this was all about me.
Holly was wearing lovely lingerie and once initial kissing was out of the way I asked her to edge me to a cum in mouth finish.
It was expertly delivered, getting me there then stopping until I could take no more and I pulsed a load of cum into her mouth for what felt like ages.
She totally drained me - fantastic
Did not swallow - discretely disposed of - good chat, clean up and left very satisfied.
She doesn’t work sufficiently in my opinion.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


Offline toon972

Good to see Amour have put enhanced on her profile.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Good to see Amour have put enhanced on her profile.

They should all make it clear, including indies, can't stand them myself. If I wanted to feel plastic tits I'd buy a blow-up doll.

Offline BustaN

Another link for her - External Link/Members Only

She's someone I've met a few times in the past and remember fondly (that laugh?).  Just cannot find the time lately, but good to hear she's still a good punt!

Offline bushman

Atlast a review of this one. She is on my "to do" list when ever I am in the NE, but she's never available.

captainblack1776

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Atlast a review of this one. She is on my "to do" list when ever I am in the NE, but she's never available.
She doesn’t seem to work very often - but she is on AW also - Holly North East (Sunderland tab)
Dare say if you message her in advance of your next visit you might get lucky.
Got to admit when I last saw her she’d decided last minute to do an incall shift - guess I was just lucky

Offline bushman

She doesn’t seem to work very often - but she is on AW also - Holly North East (Sunderland tab)
Dare say if you message her in advance of your next visit you might get lucky.
Got to admit when I last saw her she’d decided last minute to do an incall shift - guess I was just lucky
I tried emailing through AW however, she didn't logged in for weeks either end of my trip.