Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily's - Great Portland Street  (Read 5000 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline xyfek

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 30 minutes.

Comms: By text, all very efficient.

Venue: Well known sex party place close to Great Portland Street. I don't really like coming here as there's always the chance of bumping into other punters, but hey ho...

Services: Sex in cowgirl and doggy.

Girl: Just my type. Very attractive. Petite, pretty face, with a toned, slim body, and a nice set of natural tits. Several discreet tattoos throughout her body. Most definitely not the girl on the pictures, but I'd say they are at least representative of who you're going to find.

The punt: Had a craving for an Asian girl, so checked Lily's reviews and decided to have a go, even though they are rather mixed. Showered offered, and taken, on arrival. Tried to start with FK, but only got very light kissing, and she'd often turn her face away. Moved on to the bed and the sex was really great! She's tight, knows how to move and makes the right sounds. Started in cowgirl and finished in doggy. Had another shower and off I went.

Overall, I felt it was a bit of a rushed experience. Is she VFM or a great GFE? Not really. I was hesitant between positive and neutral. In the end, decided to go for a weak positive, as she's just my type and I did enjoy fucking her. In fact, I'm tempted to go back for an hour to see if she'll open up a bit more on a less rushed repeat visit.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 12:34:33 pm by xyfek »

Offline puntingking

its very expensive from a wg with limited services for me. no french kissing, etc.  :dash:   

Offline stuart.

Is it a well known sex party place? I was unaware of this and when I saw her last time  :lol: there was guys walking around in their boxers in the corridors, and there was some big room at the end of the corridor must have been girls in there as well but I did not look.

Offline xyfek

Is it a well known sex party place? I was unaware of this and when I saw her last time  :lol: there was guys walking around in their boxers in the corridors, and there was some big room at the end of the corridor must have been girls in there as well but I did not look.

Maybe not as well known as I thought. But pretty sure plenty of people on UKP have some stories to tell.

I was lucky this time not to bump into anyone. This kind of setup always makes me feel a bit uneasy, though. You just never know who might find you out.

Offline P Exeter

Thanks for the review OP - I might go see her again soon or Angela who works there as well I think but the location puts me off - climbing that staircase seems to go on forever when you just want to get into the SPs room and out of sight.

Once i visited and there was a film shoot going on there. Not a sex thing but just using the location as far as I could tell. There were people everywhere - almost ran away lol  Lily is pretty enough that makes me tempted but I just wish she was a bit less Vanilla with the services.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:28:48 am by P Exeter »

Offline xyfek

Thanks for the review OP - I might go see her again soon or Angela who works there as well I think but the location puts me off - climbing that staircase seems to go on forever when you just want to get into the SPs room and out of sight.

Once i visited and there was a film shoot going on there. Not a sex thing but just using the location as far as I could tell. There were people everywhere - almost ran away lol  Lily is pretty enough that makes me tempted but I just wish she was a bit less Vanilla with the services.

Agreed on the location. One of my worst nightmares is going there and bump into my boss or such like :scare:

To be fair, I think Lily's services are even below what I would call a proper vanilla GFE. A more positive attitude, some passionate kissing, etc, and I'd be hooked for quite some time. But she's a proper hottie, very tempting, indeed!

Alas, in my (admitadelly limited) experience, an Asian girl with close to 10/10 looks and 10/10 service is a rare find in London... Do any of you guys know of such a gem?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:16:02 pm by xyfek »

Offline stuart.

Agreed on the location. One of my worst nightmares is going there and bump into my boss or such like :scare:

To be fair, I think Lily's services are even below what I would call a proper vanilla GFE. A more positive attitude, some passionate kissing, etc, and I'd be hooked for quite some time. But she's a proper hottie, very tempting, indeed!

Alas, in my (admitadelly limited) experience, an Asian girl with close to 10/10 looks and 10/10 service is a rare find in London... Do any of you guys know of such a gem?

There was two but they're both gone now  :cry:

Offline P Exeter

There was two but they're both gone now  :cry:

Bora and Nikkichan I guess?

If Lily had the service of these two with her looks i'd move into that building!  :yahoo:

Offline stuart.

Bora and Nikkichan I guess?

If Lily had the service of these two with her looks i'd move into that building!  :yahoo:

Yes, absolutely spot on mate haha  :cool:

Offline mastervon

I was there the other day and saw Stepehen Fry hanging around on the doorstep.  Not sure what that was all about. 

Re. Lilly.  Nice girl but I agree that she is overpriced for the services offered.

Offline PLeisure

I was there the other day and saw Stepehen Fry hanging around on the doorstep.  Not sure what that was all about.
I don't think he was loitering with intent - but his agent's office is close by.