Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Size 4 at last.....yeah!!!!  (Read 4939 times)

Online TerryTibbs

This girl looks amazing.

Genuine with some known feedback  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

also 

This girl IS amazing a can assure you guys  :blush:

The prettiest girl ever and soo skinny with tiny little tits. :rose:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards

Terry  :timeout

SirFrank

Tony Montana

The blurring of her pics is a bit odd.

I wonder how much the 2-girl session costs, anyone know?

Tigger28

Someone spilt Photoshop juice all over the pictures - heavy editing like that is strange. And very little English mentioned in the AW feedback. But....

Offline BogBog1

I forked out for the private gallery - she looks hot (though it's clearly not the same girl as in the main profile photos). I am tempted to see her this evening as I'm in the area with a bit of time to kill....

Offline Daffodil

Emily looks really good, but I fear might be too good to be true. Fit, slim, and loads of likes (including anal and filming) for £90 an hour? hmmmm.....

Joe88

Kelly's communication seems very good, will hopefully see soon.

Emily looks really good, but I fear might be too good to be true. Fit, slim, and loads of likes (including anal and filming) for £90 an hour? hmmmm.....

outcome?

touch.and.go

Guys - has anyone seen Kelly yet? Is she for real?   :unknown:

Offline bristolbcfc

This profile is almost the same, written in the same style.

The profile below is Naughty Petra, claims to do incalls from Counterslip on the centre in Bristol

External Link/Members Only

bighands

though it's clearly not the same girl as in the main profile photos

That's a shame as I was thinking of having a dabble tomorrow, but I hate this photo cheating behaviour.

Tony Montana

That's a shame as I was thinking of having a dabble tomorrow, but I hate this photo cheating behaviour.

The profiles are linked so they probably just copied off each other - no big deal !

bighands

The profiles are linked so they probably just copied off each other - no big deal !

That's not the issue. Zakk is saying that Kelly's PG pictures clearly show that her main profile photos are not really her.

SirPhilipXX

That's not the issue. Zakk is saying that Kelly's PG pictures clearly show that her main profile photos are not really her.
I looked at the PG pics and I think it's the same girl

Offline BogBog1

I wasn't sure... didn't look like the same girl to me, but then again, could be the same girl but heavily photoshopped. Either way, she's left Bristol now (thought still in the vague area - Cheltenham today), so we'll never know! Unless she comes back of course....

Offline fisherofsouls

I would infer from TerryTibbs original post that he's actually seen Emily - would be good to get confirmation from him !

bighands

Emily's last day was yesterday and she's just told me she's not sure if/when she'll be back  :(

Offline UltrasForLife

Yes, apparently Emily is a great experience according to reliable sources. Shame I couldn't see her. Hope she ends up in either Bristol or London at some point so that I can do without making a 2 hour journey to Swindon for nothing else...

Offline Cheltonian

Guys - has anyone seen Kelly yet? Is she for real?   :unknown:

Just posted a review on session with Kelly (External Link/Members Only) and Naughty Petra (External Link/Members Only) here in Cheltenham yesterday, Kelly is everything she says and the photos are genuine guys. Book away you will not be disappointed...

Online TerryTibbs

Hi

Looks like Kelly is back in Bristol  :dance:

touch.and.go

Her AW page says "sorry guys - got the flu" - I might offer to pop round and give her some medicine - or maybe just a high-protein facial.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:27:11 am by touch.and.go »

Online TerryTibbs

Her AW page says "sorry guys - got the flu" - I might offer to pop round and give her some medicine - or maybe just a high-protein facial.  :lol:

That does not look good.....hopefully she will return soon!

Offline Daffodil

Flu? In March? Sounds like bollocks to me.

Offline Qwerty

No, bollocks and the flu are two completely different things.

touch.and.go

This flu is lasting al long time, poor thing.

Online TerryTibbs

Hi

I think she has flu the nest!   :D

Gettit?

Offline mattylondon

Typical prossie bollocks, I'm sure.  :rolleyes:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

touch.and.go

Shame - I quite fancied a go with her. Oh well....... She doubled up with another girl didn't she? I will try to get hold of her and see if she knows anything.

bighands

Typical prossie bollocks, I'm sure.  :rolleyes:

I had flu in March - no bollocks - bloody horrible.

Offline haystacks79

I had flu in March - no bollocks - bloody horrible.

You're not the only one. Flu doesn't care what month it is.

foxyc

This profile is almost the same, written in the same style.

The profile below is Naughty Petra, claims to do incalls from Counterslip on the centre in Bristol

External Link/Members Only

Yes she does when she is touring Bristol.  Seen here there for an hour this year.