Author Topic: Anna big boobs natural - Bargain TOFFT  (Read 3595 times)

Offline Rekbang

Logistics:
Phoned her and quickly confirmed
30 mins - £70

LOOKS:
Late 20’s/early 30’s
Face - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10

Location:
Lichfield road in nw2

Story:
She opened the door, standing behind the door. I asked what service you do and she replied everything. Btw she uses her phone as a translator because she doesn’t speak 1 word of English.

Gave the papers, she took it to the other room and came back in 1 minute. She started lap dancing on me then we started french kissing and feeling each other. Got the oil out and we were feeling each other. She gave oral without and I came in her mouth (round 1).

Round 2 - she gave me water so I catch my breathe, she started rimming and kissing my neck to my bum hole. I got hard again and put the condom on, she said anal or pussy. I said pussy. Fucked her hard in missionary. Got the condom out and she put oil on her breast and gave me a boob job and I came on her face.


Positive:
Everything
Would i return:
She’s my next sexydiva4U (don’t know where she is now but I found her twin in service but even better)

P.s. btw for safety reasons I did test her from another phone asking if she does bareback and she replied no so I went forward with this punt.






External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

At last a decent Viva street punt sound good

Offline Belgarion

If you didn't have other reviews, I woul be very suspicious of this one.

Offline Rekbang

Btw guys it’s probably not the girl in the picture bec I didn’t see any tattoo on her. She’s more curvy not in a fat way but in a good way. And yeah trust me bro, finally a good vivastreet punt. I have had enough of adultwork punt bec they change as soon as you hand in the money.
Just to be informed there’s a guy in the house who’s probably her pimp. So don’t be afraid, he is there for her security.

Offline Duron

I wouldn't call the girl in the photos 'big boobs'. Is the real Anna bigger?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Btw guys it’s probably not the girl in the picture bec I didn’t see any tattoo on her. She’s more curvy not in a fat way but in a good way. And yeah trust me bro, finally a good vivastreet punt. I have had enough of adultwork punt bec they change as soon as you hand in the money.
Just to be informed there’s a guy in the house who’s probably her pimp. So don’t be afraid, he is there for her security.

thanks for the review

can you give an example of who she looks like body wise, either escort , porn or celebrity

please try to be as accurate as you can. you can split the body parts across different people as example ;)

Offline fitalic


Offline last_days_of_logan

wwhy did you feel the need to make sure she didnt do bareback?

Offline Rekbang

I wouldn't call the girl in the photos 'big boobs'. Is the real Anna bigger?

Definitely bigger and it’s not the girl in the picture.

Offline Rekbang

thanks for the review

can you give an example of who she looks like body wise, either escort , porn or celebrity

please try to be as accurate as you can. you can split the body parts across different people as example ;)

Her body reminds me off raunchykareena. But Anna is shorter and less chubbier than kareena. 

Offline Rekbang

wwhy did you feel the need to make sure she didnt do bareback?

I don’t want to do anyone who does bareback, just my personal opinion. I reason I had doubt on her because when I asked what service she does she said everything you want babyy.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Her body reminds me off raunchykareena. But Anna is shorter and less chubbier than kareena.

where can i get more info no raunchykareena

not showing up on AW search

Offline last_days_of_logan

I don’t want to do anyone who does bareback, just my personal opinion. I reason I had doubt on her because when I asked what service she does she said everything you want babyy.

found her

and WHOA!!! her body comes close to that??!!!

Offline last_days_of_logan

actually back up..

looking at some of raunchykareena pictures, she is not actually that bootylicious curvey at all

Offline Rekbang

actually back up..

looking at some of raunchykareena pictures, she is not actually that bootylicious curvey at all

If I were to give you a reason to visit anna..it would be her service not her body. Her body is nice but you can definitely find someone with a better body but her service is where she surpass other girls.

Offline Kaluuu276

Is she working in the brothels as there is a few in Cricklewood?
I'm guessing she is a Latino?, surprised you got owo,cim and offered anal all included.
She probably will move from this area as they do.

Offline Rekbang

Is she working in the brothels as there is a few in Cricklewood?
I'm guessing she is a Latino?, surprised you got owo,cim and offered anal all included.
She probably will move from this area as they do.

Didn’t seem like a brothel but there’s another girl working there and there’s a guy who is like a security (pimp maybe)

Offline last_days_of_logan

its a brothel

please see my review for a different perspective

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247303.0