Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: london finally!!!  (Read 1018 times)

wanker4minge

After weeks of waiting london here I come  (pun intended)   I am near the holborn underground station.  When searching aw what area is that?  Any last minute tips?   I have a few in hotlists etc but always open for more.  Still desperate for a decent punt with only requirment being strap on play.   This is a once in a lifetime trip any tips.  Thank you all for replying to my earlier posts.  Big concern is not knowing london  so what area is holborn and who is close that you'd reccomend?  Cheers!

Conwy

I did a search on Adultwork for ladies within 1 mile of London WC2A who like using strapons and got two pages of hits.

IF either Valerie Fox or KinkyDirtyBitch were to take your fancy, then booking through Maxes Angels website would be much better for you financially.

Happy hunting.

C

Offline NIK

After weeks of waiting london here I come  (pun intended)   I am near the holborn underground station.  When searching aw what area is that?  Any last minute tips?   I have a few in hotlists etc but always open for more.  Still desperate for a decent punt with only requirment being strap on play.   This is a once in a lifetime trip any tips.  Thank you all for replying to my earlier posts.  Big concern is not knowing london  so what area is holborn and who is close that you'd reccomend?  Cheers!

Holborn counts as Central London, but you are not quite in the West End, although Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the West End are within walking distance that is if you're a walker!.
It is also handy for the Central and Piccadilly lines.
Happy punting.  :D