External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only£50 30 minutes.
I’ve been meaning to get around to doing this review for a few months now but I haven’t been on much and was contemplating whether it was a positive or a neutral. I’m putting it down as a positive as I will be seeing her again when she’s back in the area. If she is that is.
The comms with this girl were very good, email or by text once a booking was made. It was held at a central hotel, discrete enough to get to and go through reception. The only issue is needing jasmine to come collect you through the keycard door after exiting the lifts on her floor but it’s a very short wait.
In person, she looks much better than the photos. Slim blonde and very attractive. Her personality though is great. She is very easy to get on with and generally just really nice. Was offered the use of shower in the room and got down to it. Her kissing is nice, with tongues and has a good figure to gold and play with.
She’s quite responsive and her oral was good. She seemed very clean but my issue was she had a few cuts and bruises from the knees down and her feet appeared a little dirty which I found odd. With the condom had sex in a couple positions and she’s good and enjoyable. Finished in the condom this time.
Chatted a bit more before leaving. Will see again if she returns as all in all it was a fun meet.