Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan_sexy25 - Earl's Court  (Read 2381 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1 hour.

I texted Megan a few days in advance to check availability. She texted back giving postcode and asked me to confirm the evening before, which I did. I phoned her when nearby and she talked me in. Her flat is a few minutes walk from Earl's Court station.

On arrival Megan explained that she offered a "VIP service" which included OWO and French kissing for £140. I plumped for what I called the basic service though at £120.

Megan is an attractive, friendly girl in her 20's. She is from Brazil and speaks good English. She was wearing a pink bra and pink knickers. She has a couple of tattoos on her lower stomach and bum. Her tits were nice and just the right size for me. She is a little smaller than I expected at around 5'3" and has a good figure. Her bedroom was a little dark with a decent sized bed and a mirror. I didn't notice a clock though but she did have a watch on which I could check as we went along.

After handing over the money she gave me a glass of coke and I had a shower. The bathroom was fine and fit for purpose with plenty of toiletries and fresh towels.   

Back to the bedroom and the fun could then begin. We started with lots of kissing and cuddling before she got a condom, put it on me with her mouth, knelt down and gave me some good oral in front of the mirror. Next onto the bed for more kissing and oral. Then she got on top of me, put my cock in her pussy and bounced up and down on me enthusiastically giving out a few (probably fake) groans. I said I wanted to lick her pussy so she then lay back, opened her legs invitingly wide and I spent a good while down there licking her out. She has quite prominent pussy lips and was fresh and clean. Not feeling particularly energetic I requested further kissing and for her to give me a hand job. She took the condom off, we kissed and cuddled and she put some oil on my cock and gave me a good slow hand job. After holding out for as long as I could, I came. Most people would have gone for a "better" finish but, rightly or wrongly, I was happy enough. She then cleaned me up, I went back to the bathroom for a wash up and returned to the bedroom for a bit of kissing and cuddling, a chat and then time to get dressed and leave.

I found Megan to be friendly and anxious to please. She was ready to instigate and take the lead but was by no means too assertive. I would recommend her and especially recommend to younger punters as she is a good kisser and will give a full on GFE with plenty of energy and enthusiasm. I know it was not what I was there for but I also found her nice to talk to (aah).

I strongly suspect I will visit her again. I think I would be inclined to ask her to dress up a bit more in black with stockings though as that would make the experience even better.

Each to their own. A somewhat vanilla review and, I suppose, experience but I left happy enough with it all. Different strokes for different folks!           

Offline stryker13

thanks for the review, she has been on my HL for a while.

Offline stewpid

Thanks for the review. If FK is only included in her "VIP" rate how was her kissing in the basic package?

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. If FK is only included in her "VIP" rate how was her kissing in the basic package?

I found it to be good. She instigated a lot of it and there was no quick pecking and then moving away. It was fairly full on and quite affectionate too.