Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Leah London  (Read 6562 times)

6 review(s) for Miss Sexy Leah  (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Saw Sexy Leah a couple of weeks ago - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Did an hour  in the 'usual' Aldgate East Hotel - however she does tour quite a lot and she is currently in Potters Bar EN6 so seems her price is £100 at the present time which I think is just right -

Comms were good and the room was on the 7th floor - smallish room as everyone knows and shower room bright and OK, Bed is a small double but fit for porpose. Agreed afternoon 1 hour session and confirmed all by text. Got to the hotel and got text with room number - went through busy reception and the lifts to the right and up to room. Knocked and she opened the door - wearing a matching bra and knickers with see through top. Looked nice BUT the AW pics are very photo shopped and more 30's then late 20's - Face is at best 6.5/10 and not a 9/10 as per her pictures on AW, however she did look nice in her underwear so the little head took over and we started to kiss - good kisser and very chatty - started with BJ which was good and also lots of sucking on her tits not big but ok - she is slightly larger than her photos - maybe size 10 going on to a size 12 around the hips and arse so if you are an arse man and not a tit man then she would suit you. Face is more Turkish/Greek/spanish/Italian looking than just 1 country but she is def English and works P/T as a hair dresser. She does like to talk about her life and maybe more a tatic to relax too much as she does make you chilled out and relaxed during the session. Did doggy and mish and came all over her tits and side of her mouth. Time was nearly up as it was a good 10-15 mins of chat of what I would like and what was ok before we did get started so rating too me is  a Neutral -

Good
Venue - Location and shower
Looked good in her underwear and see through top
Nice and cleana nd good kisser - not too much DFK but neither small pecks nice tongue action that was in your mouth but not down your throat
Nice FCK in Doggy as nice round arse
Good BJ slow and sloppy - GOod throat action but not DTBJ however was good
Allowed lots of RO
CIM and on her tits was good
English with London accent maybe fRom South London - decent VFM for an English girl in London at £100ph
if you like big round arses and not into the big tits dept then she would be your ideal FCK

Not so Good
Larger fuller figure at least a size 10 going onto a size 12 with her round arse
Face OK but not stunning as per her pics - 6.5/10
Although location was good this hotel has small rooms and beds are on the small size
Likes to chat too much - Got only 1 round done and she really did  not push or make any noises to go for round 2 even though we had 10-15 mins left

In summary an OK session - really only a 1 time visit HOWEVER she is English and for £100 ph you could do much worse. Does try to please and does as far as I can tell her likes. Maybe when she starts talking just put your dick in her mouth and ask her to suck you instead of talking. She will be a POSTIVE for some punters but a Neutral from me.

a10

Having seen her profile a few times and nearly having a meet with her (hit traffic, was going to arrive later than booked - she could only do half hour, so I cancelled). I'm an oral freak so have a couple of questions:

Was the Oral without? Was it a "proper" sloppy blow job?

cornbeefinspector

blow job was the best bit for me, I might do a review later, but it's pretty much the same as passwords

password02

Yes the OWO was good and it was wet and sloppy with good mouth action. If you are an arse man she looks very good in doggy as very nice big round arse

a10

Yes the OWO was good and it was wet and sloppy with good mouth action. If you are an arse man she looks very good in doggy as very nice big round arse

Sweet. Cheers for the info  :drinks:

She's staying in my HL then  :yahoo:

password02

AS mentioned she is good value for an english girl in Central london and does a good service however do not expect the slim size 8 girl to open the door as she does not have the same figure as her profile aW pics she is larger size 10 to maybe a size 12. She is also maybe late 20's early 30's - anywhere between 28-35 IMO

So go along and enjoy the dirty talk and good BJ and decent big round arse for doggy/ It just did not click for me as my head still had those AW pictures going around

a10

I must admit that not matching the pics is a disappointment  :thumbsdown: However, the age range and appearance you've described is ok for me. Forewarned is forearmed  :thumbsup:
Ironically it was the service (or lack of!) that I had most issues about before booking.

Once again, UKP punter TOFTT comes up trumps  :drinks:

cornbeefinspector

I must admit that not matching the pics is a disappointment  :thumbsdown: However, the age range and appearance you've described is ok for me. Forewarned is forearmed  :thumbsup:
Ironically it was the service (or lack of!) that I had most issues about before booking.

Once again, UKP punter TOFTT comes up trumps  :drinks:

i almost walked when she opened the door, she was a lot bigger than I expected, but she is dirty , I would not return

cornbeefinspector

sadly after 4 days I now have a white discharge from Mr not so happy, gawd I only had a blow job :(

I'm so glad I wasted £100 on this tramp

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

sadly after 4 days I now have a white discharge from Mr not so happy, gawd I only had a blow job :(

:scare:

Have you told her?

cornbeefinspector

whats the point, she must know  :angry:

a10

Take it you've not punted with anyone else since seeing her?

It's a massive piece of info to spread if she is carrying the clap  :scare:

Definitely OFF the hotlist now!! :bomb:  :scare: :bomb:

Offline Steve2

whats the point, she must know  :angry:

She may not

Maybe a text to let her know?

cornbeefinspector

Offline Luke

:scare: scary stuff, did you check into a Gum clinic, suggest you do that asap if not already done, lay off punting for a while as well,

cornbeefinspector

i only got the signs anything was wrong on sat, so I will use the walk in monday and sit and wait my turn

even after sending her a text yesyerday, she has put up her number today, so is still working , what a nasty bitch

cornbeefinspector

was positive for NSU treatment started, and in and out in uder three hours,  :scare:

Leah has been told twice, but is still advertising as working, DEFF one  to avoid, we can all get caught out, but after being told she should not be working still, knowingly infecting clients

mac77

wow a lab culture test done in under 3 hours impressive

mac77

y yes my darling!!

no but it does sound like a slight twinge of revenge

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

To be fair to Sexc Leah, readers of this thread really should be pointed to this one too:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24965.0

The short version is that the OP hadn't caught anything from her after all.

James999