Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New mayzeel, touring  (Read 1745 times)

33 review(s) for New mayzeel (20 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tl;dr: Attractive woman, good English, great bod, good sex.  Not expensive.

Popped up near me and I thought I'd try her out.  Comms are good she speaks good english and texts clearly.  She can hold a conversation too - some business brain in there about AW and the way things work and realities etc.

This is her: External Link/Members Only

£70 for a half hour at short notice. I didn't go for any extras.

I think she looks nicer in that than the pics on AW to be honest.  She's curvy with curves in 'all the right places', the 'smooth as silk' / 'oriental' / 'Japanese doll' pics are quite representative of her tits but they won't tell you that she has great hips and arse without a tummy to go with.  As previously mentioned, she's not a gym bunny but she has a great figure - tats aren't for me but she would be close to perfect without them.  Banging bod, but not as thin as some of the pics suggest - a 10 as AW says?  Somewhere between that and 12 I think but in a good way.

Fairly short notice meet since she wasn't far away. She'd taken a small flat rental it seems; a yappy dog was in the main room but I went straight to the bedroom. I didn't shower at hers since it was close, and I kept the scent when I left because I was Home Alone and I love to savor it.

Buzzes me up, into the room, offers me wine or water (eh? I take the water!), came back with water then (quickly) stashed the cash and then we raced to naked.  She has a great figure, but more tats than the pics let on.

Gets me to lie back, crawls up from the end, nice gentle OWO and some tit rub, rinse and repeat and I'm starting to worry about control, the tit rub is good and so is the licking and sucking.  I'd told her I like RO so she offers to flip to 69, and its fun.  After a while she offers to get a rubber and she applies skillfully but I ask for 'proper RO' so I can concentrate and use fingers.  It goes well, she's wet and has good muscles.  No idea if the moans are real, but I did get my fingers back, which seemed touch and go at one point.

After that, she presents for doggy and I pound until I can't help myself.  The view is great even though I can't read the logo on her back, and she's pretty tight when she wants to be.

As you can tell, I really enjoyed it: she can converse, has a great bod - but she's also quite good at things that will make you cum so be disciplined or at least take control and back off for a rest.  I was in the mood for a quickie and didn't shower either end so being knackered and drained with 20 minutes frantic action in the 30 minutes didn't bother me - I was very happy, stank of pussy juice, and empty.

I will be keeping her in my HL, I just hope she's back when I have opportunity.

thickandlongguy

good review, where did you meet her, postcode??

Offline cunningman

good review, where did you meet her, postcode??

It was a smart but small flat in Biggleswade, near the sports centre.