Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butterfly Karen - Argumentative, brash, unreliable and fantastic! User ID 206756  (Read 4625 times)

1 review(s) for pamela.22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

First of all I'd like to point out dilletante's excellent field report of this lady External Link/Members Only

Except my view of Karen 'slightly' differs.  However, despite all the negatives I list, I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

Little Miss Know it All!
External Link/Members Only

Negatives

- Her profile and gallery pics are a little too flattering.  Her face is not as pretty as implied in those photos.  She's a grafter (hard worker) and it shows in her face.  She's older than 26, but I still found her alluring and attractive.  I wouldn't call her pretty though.

- Changed my 1 hour appointment to 30 mins.  Normally I wouldn't care, but when a fuck is this good and you feel as though you can cum twice in one hour, the sudden appointment change becomes a big deal in hindsight. 

- Bossy as fuck. No fingers, don't cum in mouth (which is part of her dislikes in the QA section so fair play).  During sex, I try and kiss her passionately, may as well have kissed the bed post there would have been more feedback.  Tried to slobber over her body as I was fucking her, she pulled this weird face and starts trying to wipe it off as I drill her and bring myself to ecstasy.  A funny sight in all honesty!

- Rushed!  The reason why my appointment was reduced to 30 mins (although to be fair she did warn me before the money was exchanged) was due to another client booking who requested a threesome with another lass and there was an overlap with this client and my own.  Whoever you are Mr Threesome, you are a bastard! 

- The first time I ever wanted to spunk down a WG's throat and was denied!  Her technique matched my wants PERFECTLY, I wanted to take it that one step further.  It is in her description that she hates CIM.  MINOR NEGATIVE THIS ONE, but a major disappointment shall we say?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now despite all these negatives, I've never been more turned on by a WG.  Maybe it was good timing, since I had a wank the night before and stopped myself from cumming in anticipation of a punt the next day.  I also did the same with my morning wood and I also 'half' wanked in the shower too.  I was virtually bursting at the seams when I met Karen and without even knowing, she played her hand perfectly to my pulsating cum bursting cock. 

She left me wanting more and was fantastic at teasing, she was tight, she was demanding and had that right level of confidence and 'bitchiness' (for want of a better term) that I seek in a WG - when I'm in the mood of course.  For this experience alone, Karen deserves a MASSIVE green POSITIVE.

spicemonster69

My experience of Karen was good. No dfk for me either but lots of enthusiasm and eye contact. She played with my arse until I came like a geyser too!

Offline misterjt111

I saw her a about 18 months ago and I left the punt feeling a bit flat. I had an hour, and for £80 that's good value. She's clean, nice slim body and a decent rack. She wore a nurses outfit as requested but that was whipped off straight away (by her). I would have preferred her to keep it on whilst I fucked her but she said she didn't want to get it dirty!

She sucked my cock with a condom for a few minutes and she took it off when I asked about owo. Fucked cowgirl and came inside her. Wiped down and bit of a chat. Then some more cock sucking and playing with her. As I was playing with her clit she intervened and started vigorously frigging herself off, when I say vigorous, I thought she was going to start a fire with the frantic rubbing! It looked almost painful, she guided me and I tried to do it fast and furious as she was but it just didn't feel right.

Fucked her for a bit in doggy but my cock went limp and this is the first time it's happenned with a WG. I can normally cum 2 or 3 times easily in an hour. She seemed a bit pissed off by this and made no attempt to get me hard again. So it felt a tad awkward to say the least so I got my stuff together and left after about 45 minutes.

Partly my fault for having a case of limp cock I know but I just didn't warm to her at all

incognitomosquito

Partly my fault for having a case of limp cock I know but I just didn't warm to her at all

Exactly!  Far from warm.  But is she confident? Yes.  Playful? Yes, but it a mean/horrible way.  'I am the boss' she will say.  She didn't look like 'the boss' when I was drilling her that's for sure as her unattractive mouth widened and she looked despairingly at me.  God it get's me hard just thinking about it.   

I'd even say she's 1/1000th of the way to being a dominatrix, but let's be fair, in all honesty she's a bit of a bitch.  She even complained about my hairy balls, pulled this unattractive face which had a look of disgust and sucked my cock anyway!  There is no way I could have asked a WG to role play this genuinely.  She complained so much about my techniques but I pushed the boundaries anyway. LOVED EVERY MINUTE!

felcher

Yes I recall that explosive rubbing just before she covered me in piss as agreed. Happy days some 6 weeks ago. Great VFM

Whitebeer

When I saw her, some three years ago, she wasn't too bad looking. She is quite a raver. I do recall her doing CIM whilst in 69 position but it could well have been because of the position as I spilled without warning. It was one of my first in Gt Hampton above tescos.
The most I remember is the fight that we had. For some reason we both started to do karate moves whilst naked. She kicked and licked my arse though.

dilettante

Glad you enjoyed her too IM, I keep thinking shall I go back and I'm still undecided - if I could easily last even 20 mins I definitely would, she is far and away the best fuck ever, just she takes control as you say, wants to make you cum ASAP, and makes no bones about getting rid of you ASAP afterwards.

Offline misterjt111

I assume Karen/karin works with Biankaa

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

How does she compare, is it the same sort of attitude?

Offline Talbear

I'm booked on to see her today ..... But mixed reviews to be honest are making me rethink.....

:cry:

dilettante

I woke up the other day dreaming of rimming her ...

Offline Mij

I assume Karen/karin works with Biankaa

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

How does she compare, is it the same sort of attitude?

Hi JT,

Yes, Karen does (or at least, did) work with Biankaa. I've seen them both a few times, both individually and as threesomes. IMO, Biankaa gave the slightly better service.....different attitudes by both girls. Biankaa more engaging / kissy / cuddly / sensuous, whereas Karen is more "down to business" if that makes sense. Both are downright naughty though and really get into it once going. They work well in a threesome together too. Great value at £130 for 3-some for an hour!

If I had to pick one over the other, it would def be Biankaa everytime......maybe I just prefer blondes  ;-)

spicemonster69

Worth noting that they don't interact with each other at all in a threesome session. Also if you've gone down on one, you can't go down on the other until the wet wipes have been applied to your face. All a bit clinical for me. Individually they're great though. Really dirty when you get them going a bit.

incognitomosquito

Well it's a shame Biankaa is getting so much press given the fact this is a review about Butterfly Karen, but I understand why....in the spirit of punters sharing information I can cope with it, not that I have much of a choice. :hi:

On a more serious note....I can only go on my most recent experience with Biankaa, face matches the photos (she's actually younger looking, but her hair has changed, it's shorter), she's a bit curvier, especially around the stomach, she has stretch marks...really off putting ones, sorry but I don't really buy the bullshit, 'I didn't notice them', if anyone reads my reviews I normally like a small amount of timber on my women.  She's a bit short and stumpy looking. Service was a bit rushed.  Good personality, but I was unimpressed by the whole package including her personality. A solid neutral and plan B/C.