Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Chamber. Scunthorpe  (Read 1333 times)

12 review(s) for zoechamber xo (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]
5 review(s) for zoe_chamber23 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline yourmatedavey

Hi, I've been owing a review on this for a couple of months now and was inspired by another posi review. By way of introduction I don't get much opportunity but when the urge gets its teeth into me I'll hit up AW for something in range and cross-ref here. While this wasn't my first punt I'm not a seasoned veteran but unfortunately most experiences pre-date UKP (I think).

Anyway, onto the main event.

The girl - "Zoe" was a Hungarian lass who seemed to split her time between Hull and Scunthorpe at the time. I met her in a shabby flat in a part of Scunthorpe that was easy to get to, not great for parking.

Her previous profile was: External Link/Members Only but she now seems to be on: External Link/Members Only

I'd say the one real pic on her new profile is an accurate reflection of the girl I saw... There's not a lot being given away but I'd argue some of the pics on her old profile gave an impression that didnt quite match the reality. She's a heavier, olive skinned, dark-haired girl... you wouldn't look twice on the street but she doesn't make you turn and run. She has a really nice way about her that's hard to put your finger on. Short and heavy set but not flabby, small tits and a big round arse. I handed over some cash for an hour (£120) and went to freshen up my cock and balls in the bathroom sink.

In the bedroom I whipped my clothes off and she set about sucking my cock. She really is very fucking good at it, she was on all fours on the bed and i gave that big butt a smack and went searching for her clit with a finger.  I let her work me to a boil whereupon I whipped out my cock and blew my load on her little tits.

She went off to clean up and upon her return gave me a smashing massage. It really was very good, she could be a pro, I've paid £50 for much worse at a physio. After a while and a little chat she starting toying with my cock with her hand and then livened him up some more with her mouth. She's so good I just let her bring me off with her mouth. I think she might have squirted me off over my own belly but I hadn't asked for any different.  Its actual very unusual for me to come at all from oral so twice in an hour was really special. This might not be everyone's ideal punt but two squirts, a great massage and a playful host was plenty for me.

A perfectly good service provider. Would I go back? Happily. Will I go back? Unlikely.