Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexiiMixedMegan Canary Wharf (E14)  (Read 4511 times)

11 review(s) for SexiiMixedMegan (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dark_Gable

This punt took place in October 2018, so this is a late review!

External Link/Members Only

Price/Duration: £60/15mins. Extended to £80/30mins

Communication-Via text, no issues.

Location- Well known punting hotel in Canary Wharf.

The WG-I was a bit disappointed with her appearance tbh. CaptainRoscoe (review) described her as being similar in appearance to Vick Hope but I didn't see it personally. Although she is mixed (one black parent and one white one), she has a strong Chinese element facially which wasn’t to my taste. She has a nice little body on her, small tits with a nice juicy ass and surprisingly powerful thighs.

Hygiene-Slightly clammy skin. Alright besides that.

Attitude-Very friendly and eager to please.

Services received: OW, penetration (protected), hand relief.

Paperwork out of the way, I disrobed and got on the bed. She came over and began kissing my body working her way to my cock and then put on the condom. Decent OW followed, quickly moving to cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Unfortunately, I wasn’t attracted to her enough to reach the finish line in the agreed 15 minutes, my erection strength kept wavering. She agreed to extend to 30 minutes for an extra £20. We alternated between penetration and OW to bring me back up each time my erection flagged. In the end she gave me a decent handjob to finish.

Conclusion-She had a positive attitude and was eager to please. This is a neutral for me in terms of enjoyment as I wasn't that attracted to her. However, I think it would likely be a positive for a lot of punters. She put a lot of effort into the punt so I feel a little bad for grading it a neutral tbh.

I've included a handful of pictures I saved at the time of the punt, not the full gallery.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

DylanPerry

Should have taken note of my comments on the Roscoe thread  ;) :P. I reviewed her as well (frank regarding looks in my eyes as I always am).
She is overrated lookswise imho. One of those if you really analyse what you spent and what you got in return etc etc, don't think she's worth it. One of many with a premium mainly because she's British.
She works out of some shit holes from time to time as well, furthermore making her not worth it imho.
In absolute terms anyway. She's is probably to the cheaper side within the overpriced British WGs market.

Also a bit of a #MeToo case waiting to happen  :lol:. On numerous occassions she said to me "harder, harder"...and then tapped out when I did indeed go more hard  :crazy:

Interesting you noticed Chinese features...I also did the final time I saw her last year (she had put on a bit of weight, think it made it more prominent). She actually looks very similar to my ("fully") Chinese friend. I would say she's definitely got some East Asian in her. Maybe doesn't reveal that for discretion reasons or otherwise (off chance someone she knows came across her profile etc etc...not being explicit with her mix acting as a red herring of sorts).
Many men like "black chinies," and they are relatively rare on our WG scene, she could probably use it to her advantage.

Revisiting that Roscoe thread was good. He was a solid contributor. Lost his head over something and got banned (can't remember exactly what now). At a glance, you and he certainly have similar tastes!  ;)
For me, he did seem smitten over Megan and heavily overrated her though. We actually began to PM fairly regularly off the back of that Megan thread. We just agreed to disagree on that one!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:48:46 pm by DylanPerry »

Online Dark_Gable

On the subject of price, I think her rates would be fine if OWO was included. As for her working out of shit holes, you are indeed correct and just reminded me of a glaring issue I forgot to mention in the review. The room was one with two single beds pushed together, rather than one with a proper double bed, so it was pretty uncomfortable.

She certainly has some East Asian (likely Chinese) ancestry and it was more prominent than both the black and white ancestry that she claims. After entering and greeting her I mentioned it, I think I said "You look very Chinese!" which wasn't very tactful but the adrenaline was flowing. She looked slightly annoyed and says that she gets that a lot, it must be from "generations ago". You raise a good point about her maybe not sharing her true ethnic background for discretion reasons.

IIRC Roscoe was white-knighting English Anabella, another mixed-race WG. Maybe he has a soft spot for them :P

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review DG, I agree with your point about her looks. What I would also say is that If a Chinese person saw her they may not appreciate she has a Chinese look to her but I assume you are black which is why you have a keener sense of detection of her ethnicity.

Having Caribbean ancestry myself I have seen many people who have Indian, Chinese and even white European looking features who ID as being Black so can see why she would say she is mixed black and white possibly because she isn’t aware of Chinese ancestry she has down the line although clearly present in her looks.

Offline peter purves

She certainly has some East Asian (likely Chinese) ancestry and it was more prominent than both the black and white ancestry that she claims. After entering and greeting her I mentioned it, I think I said "You look very Chinese!" which wasn't very tactful but the adrenaline was flowing. She looked slightly annoyed and says that she gets that a lot, it must be from "generations ago". You raise a good point about her maybe not sharing her true ethnic background for discretion reasons.

:D
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Now back again to inquire whether she is a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant?? : A variant of the perennial question

Cheers!!

Online Dark_Gable

Now back again to inquire whether she is a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant?? : A variant of the perennial question

Cheers!!

She has a little something back there but not much more than an A on the scale.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.This one was on my HL for a while based on the pics but after reading the the latest review think I will give this one a miss.

Insofar as her ethnic origin one parent is probably from Jamaica where there is a reasonably large contingent of Jsnsican Chinese hence her looks many still retain a Chinese surname.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

DylanPerry

Gable-
I think the times I saw her, OWO was included. That's another thing actually...she seems to be one of those who charge extras at whim, do things not on their "enjoys" list with some, etc. Not that big of a deal for me personally, but is for others...for both obvious and nuanced reasons.

Smooth  :lol: regarding "you look very Chinese!"
"Generations ago" rebuttal suggests not a discretion thing at all, but a good old dose of self hate. There's probably a story within there.
If you know your Science, unlikely Chinese would still be so prominent if it was indeed generations ago. If you know your history, East Asian-Black mixes are a relatively new phenomenon. Wouldn't go back significant generations anyway.

Yes Jamaica and T&T (out of the English speaking Caribbs) relatively high Chinese populations, both now and when Megan would have been a sperm.

Lol, oh Roscoe. Yes he definitely likes his chocolate.
I think the jury is in from pps that have seen both of them, that Anabella is better looking than Megan. However, I have never seen Anabella due to questions about her hygeine.

There is one mixed race WG in the midlands who I came across on UKE a while back. She looks hotter than the both of them. I shall punt her one day if I'm ever passing through Brum and she's available-- External Link/Members Only.

Peter- Last pic on the OP is a fairly accurate representation. Judge from that what thee will.

DylanPerry

& after posting the Brum chick's link...I can now see all of her reviews indexed.
Yeahhhhhhhhh...I'll probably give it a miss lol. What a great load of neutrals. Some probably "should have" been negatives, and she got subconsciously let off because she's a hottie.

DylanPerry

Sorry I forgot to say...was her Canary Wharf location shit...or was she at the popular WG hotel, but just got a shit room (2 x single)?
I'm not sure which is worse tbh...lol.

Online Dark_Gable

Thanks for the review OP.This one was on my HL for a while based on the pics but after reading the the latest review think I will give this one a miss.

Insofar as her ethnic origin one parent is probably from Jamaica where there is a reasonably large contingent of Jsnsican Chinese hence her looks many still retain a Chinese surname.
She claimed to be half St Lucian and half Irish.

Gable-
I think the times I saw her, OWO was included. That's another thing actually...she seems to be one of those who charge extras at whim, do things not on their "enjoys" list with some, etc. Not that big of a deal for me personally, but is for others...for both obvious and nuanced reasons.

Smooth  :lol: regarding "you look very Chinese!"
"Generations ago" rebuttal suggests not a discretion thing at all, but a good old dose of self hate. There's probably a story within there.
If you know your Science, unlikely Chinese would still be so prominent if it was indeed generations ago. If you know your history, East Asian-Black mixes are a relatively new phenomenon. Wouldn't go back significant generations anyway.

Yes Jamaica and T&T (out of the English speaking Caribbs) relatively high Chinese populations, both now and when Megan would have been a sperm.
I've met a small number of people that have a Chinese grandparent/great-grandparent and with them you can mostly only tell once you have been told to look for it, if indeed it is noticeable at all. With her it is too obvious, so like you say it must be more recent ancestry.

Sorry I forgot to say...was her Canary Wharf location shit...or was she at the popular WG hotel, but just got a shit room (2 x single)?
I'm not sure which is worse tbh...lol.
She was at the usual Canary Wharf punting hotel (that I consider shit) in a shit room :lol:

After receiving the postcode I confirmed the hotel name with her and said I know it well to which she responded "bait hotel lol" :lol:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:41:28 pm by Dark_Gable »

Offline peter purves

She has a little something back there but not much more than an A on the scale.

I had forgotten that our learned friend GLM  :hi: is in agreement with your ass-essment

A at best from memory, she has a nice body but her ass isn’t big enough for your tastes PP

Not sure what he means for my tastes though  :P ;)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I had forgotten that our learned friend GLM  :hi: is in agreement with your ass-essment

Not sure what he means for my tastes though  :P ;)

Lol, PP anything below a C isn’t worth your time imo

Offline peter purves

Lol, PP anything below a C isn’t worth your time imo

:D

The symmetry is also as important and then from that the overall aesthetics...What I have found it is easier to achieve 'size', butt so difficult to achieve the bubble ie roundness. This is why there has been so little true Bubble Butt contenders in the thread of the same name

It is also the reason is Aliyah (Jaydah) was my favourite because of the latter (ie roundness).

However, I cannot argue with you nonetheless my learned friend  :hi: ;)

DylanPerry

She claimed to be half St Lucian and half Irish.

Interesting given...
I seem to have been tailed in the elevator. Irish geezer got in with me, didn't click a floor (I assumed he was going to the same floor I was). When we arrived, he stayed in the elevator and went back down to the bar area...
May be conincidence...a meaningless drunk guy messing about, could have been a suspicious patron who clocked on to something,  or lastly could of course have been the WG's pimp/security.

RE Hotel...lol. It has somehow managed to keep 4 star status all this time.
Didn't even know they do rooms with single beds. Megan's taking the piss. Charging 150/hr and opting for the cheapest room going. Could have probably got a double bed for less than a score extra.
I haven't punted there in a while now actually. I remember Maggie21 said they banned her as they caught on to what she was doing lmao. Maybe they're generally clamping down.

DylanPerry

Big Pete, who is this Aliyah (Jaydah) you speak of?
Cannot find that name across your 20 reviews.

Hope you are well by the way  :drinks:

Online Dark_Gable

axelrod- Regarding the Irish man you mentioned, she did say her dad was Irish and her mum was St Lucian. Imagine if her pops was her pimp/security :scare:

DylanPerry

Lol. If there is such a situation, more likely a dodgy Uncle or family friend.
Whichever it is... ###

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Skipperkid

Now listing bareback. Had her down to be my first punt after deciding for an unbelievable amount of time. Back to the drawing board

Offline Gambitman92

Now listing bareback. Had her down to be my first punt after deciding for an unbelievable amount of time. Back to the drawing board

I don't see it on her profile, I'm guessing it was on it then quickly removed, maybe a mistake. It isnt like she's an £60/hr desperate rom, she's £160/hr so it wouldnt make sense to risk her health and turn off future clients.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

DylanPerry

Where does it say that? I have just checked her profile and latest likes. Bareback and Unprotected sex are NOT included.
I am no white knight and especially not for this wg (ultimately rated her neutral)...however please don't tarnish a WG's name for no reason. That is a serious accusation and from what I can see you have your wires crossed.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:34:03 am by DylanPerry »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where does it say that? I have just checked her profile and latest likes. Bareback and Unprotected sex are NOT included.
I am no white knight and especially not for this wg (ultimately rated her neutral)...however please don't tarnish a WG's name for no reason. That is a serious accusation and from what I can see you have your wires crossed.

Maybe the Op has got it correct..
Remember this review?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230737.msg2350978#msg2350978

Hopefully she doesn’t go down the same route..

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Remember this review?

Kev40ish can you clarify what the review implies about Megan?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She is currently working with.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can you show me where on her profile she says she works with Alexis?

Offline Skipperkid

Attached a screen grab. Was only trying to let others know.

Offline Fraggle901

Remember this review?

She is a barebacker, checked soon after she came on the scene but doesn't always have it on her profile.

DylanPerry

Well done for tthe screenshot at the time. By the time I wrote my initial reply on here it was no longer added.
Hmmm...

Can you show me where on her profile she says she works with Alexis?

Don't think it's said anywhere explicitly, but the location format "Aldgate, Whitechapel, Tower Bridge" does indeed suggest they are working 'together' in some magnitude. This obviously doesn't automatically mean that she's offering BB, but birds of a feather and all that.

She is a barebacker, checked soon after she came on the scene but doesn't always have it on her profile.

Are you referring to Megan or Lauren here?

Offline tantraman

Oh man! :dash:

Megan has been on my HL for an age ... indeed since Jan last year, after azechai's TOFTT and Sinz's photo triplet ...

+447389079328

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

For me, there's enough 'smoke' here to worry about 'fire', so that's my HL -1 :(

Offline Skipperkid

Think it’s pretty much confirmed. Profile saying creampie my wet pussy

Online Dark_Gable

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Think it’s pretty much confirmed. Profile saying creampie my wet pussy

Another rewrite of her profile..

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Seeing is believing. No idea why she’s offering this service. One thing I do remember is Alexis stating she was taking PrEP, id imagine Megan is doing the same.

DylanPerry

This Alexis chick just be corrupting other young WGs lol

Offline Payyourwaymate

Is the extra money made from indulging in bareback worth the risk?

What a shame  :dash:.

DylanPerry

Latest profile grab with nothing left to imagination and the situation very clear.

Again, skipperkid...my apologies for my initial reply to you.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:47:26 pm by DylanPerry »

Offline tantraman

Latest profile grab with nothing left to imagination and the situation very clear.

Again, skipperkid...my apologies for my initial reply to you.

That is mighty sad to have this so unequivocally confirmed. What a waste! :unknown:

I've added her to our regional Bareback Avoidance Thread.

:(

Offline Cheetos01

Fuckin hell. Does it actually say "doing creampies now?"  :dash:

Offline tantraman

Fuckin hell. Does it actually say "doing creampies now?"  :dash:

No, it actually says "COME AND CREAMPIE ME"! :scare:

DylanPerry

I never particularly liked this WG/her services (effective borderline neutral/positive...was dropped to neutral due to keeping me waiting), but reading between the lines of some comments on the thread I think GLM, I, and others share same sentiment regarding being surprised, based a bit upon character judgement.

I must have commented at some point, possibly on my review, that I find her a bit stupid (I was probably a bit more polite and used a euphemism such as "I found her a bit dim"). A bit of that is on display here-- "I've just started to do bareback I take prep to prevent things."
Shouldn't that be thing, singular? Plenty of other things you can catch irrespective of being on PrEP.
Each to their own at the end of the day; it's her business. As a case study it does illustrate very well some of the slippery slope that is this punting game.

Offline Fraggle901

Now she's removed bareback from her likes and in the q+a's:

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. No you will be blocked if you ask for this

What a joke of a girl.