Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: desire2009  (Read 1513 times)

Offline ianp1976

Love to hear from anyone thats seen her.  Not the greatest photos but there is something about her that I like and she offers some fetish services I want to try.

External Link/Members Only

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Offline ianp1976

Scrub that, just looked at the photo in sales and wish-list. Unless someone tells me this is a really bad photo of her then I will give her a miss

The President

She is a pain in the arse and will bid on any rbs irrelevant of details - if in WMids she will bid - even given me ill father story "/

Offline Pauluk1

Scrub that, just looked at the photo in sales and wish-list. Unless someone tells me this is a really bad photo of her then I will give her a miss

Who the fuck would buy fag ends off a prossie.  Especially one that looks as dog rough as her.

Ilovetheladies

melieha78

Ive met desire, she's lovely.very friendly,clean and gorgeous.her dad in actual fact did pass away.i think you should st least meet her before judging.fantastic massage.one of my favourite punts.

Offline Talbear

Ive met desire, she's lovely.very friendly,clean and gorgeous.her dad in actual fact did pass away.i think you should st least meet her before judging.fantastic massage.one of my favourite punts.

Thanks for the heads up.... Fantastic review

Even if it is for yourself....   :dash:

By the way, you are minging
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 10:49:35 am by Talbear »

nwbrfc

I had the misfortune to see her last week. Photos are misleading. She is very friendly, I'll give her that, but facially looked rough and her body . . . oh dear. She was smoking a fag and drinking a beer when I arrived. I asked for a shower but it was broken. But never mind she said.  Should've set the alarm bells ringing. Also full of snot, apparently from cold/hay fever. Could be genuine but I ain't convinced.

Massage was ok/good, but only lasted approx 15 mins. her attention to my cock also good, but OW only. But when she undressed - turn off. Managed to fuck in mish for about 2 mins before she told me to wank over her tits because it is something that turns her on. After a while of getting close I told her to finish me off which she did.

Then I got the Dad/sister story and the fact that the fee is going to a friend's charity. She would still have been talking if I hadn't managed to edge my way out.

All in all - avoid!

Offline kurnlittle

She looks grim to me why would you bother?