Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria, sexy thai Marble Arch. FK/OWO/FS/CIM very good indeed.  (Read 1890 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline TTGR

External Link/Members Only

Prices, Comms

Walking distance from Marble Arch, semi-discrete road.
£100 for 30 mins, extended it for the hour as it was going so well.
Having read nothing but positive reviews on here in the last few weeks and months for her, at short notice she responded well on texts and I headed over to see her 90 mins later.

Looks, Services

Her AW pics are accurate, her figure is superb with amazing light coloured smooth skin, really well done falsies, she is giggly but her English is passable only. I did find her even more attractive as time went on. Shower available which I took, dry towel offered, bit of a dirty bathroom. Her bedsit flat is clean.

I went for an initial GFE and she is very good with FK, DFK available I'd say but but her breath was slightly stale so I didn't go too far with the snogging. Her hands were exploring me everywhere and she had me rock hard within minutes. She initiated OWO of a high standard, varying depth and speed, using her tongue well, we switched to 69 and her pussy was very fresh and clean.
I must mention she has a fantastic big mirror right next to the bed side, allowing close up views as you stroke her, fuck her and watch her sucking your cock. It really adds to the experience - note to all SPs.

It ended up I badly wanted to fuck her so doggy first and then blew the load in missionary watching her tits jiggle with every thrust. At this point I remembered just how good her OWO was and asked about an extension, it was available. Very relaxed about money and we settled that after post punt shower.

She started round 2 with a massage and then more 69, OWO standing and then lying down. I was nearly fully hard again but then back on the bed the magic mirror view helped push it to max and she completed to a CIM finish, a fantastic CIM by the way - sucking and licking the helmet for a good minute after her mouth was full of cum and only breaking off when I gave her the nod.  :rose:

A massive positive from me too, she seems attentive and client oriented, she quietly gets the job done so not one if you like chatter and lots of exaggerated moaning noises.

I will hope to return soon.