External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyThis was a 45-minute incall, booked through adult Work, costing £80.
I hadn’t seen Jess for a long, long while, but a recent review of her jogged my memory and I went ahead and booked her.
CommunicationsExcellent! Some people have said Jess is a bit slow in this department, but she answered my AW messages within a matter of a couple of hours each time. I placed the booking a few days in advance, so maybe that is what makes the difference.
Location[A house in a quiet side street off Durham Road in Stockton. It’s a fifteen-minute walk from the railway station (it was for me, anyway) and a five-minute bus ride from Stockton High Street. It’s a long street and there were very few cars around, so I don’t think anybody would have difficulty parking well away from the ‘venue’. It was also very quiet when I was there (last Wednesday afternoon) so I would say it’s discreet. There’s a four-poster bed in the bedroom, which is otherwise sparsely furnished (but neat and tidy and well decorated).
AppearanceJess has longish black hair, a nice 'girl next door' face, and nice figure. If like me you’re a ‘bum man’, then Jess is the one for you. Hers is smooth and round and firm and well proportioned, the kind pervy old spankers like me fantasise about. But she has nice breasts too, and nice legs; something for everyone, in fact. As always, she was clean shaven and her hygiene was impeccable.
PersonalityThe first few times I Met Jess she was quite quiet and seemed shy, but this time she was much chattier.
The MeetingI arrived a at the appointed time and Jess let me in straight away. She was wearing a very short tartan skirt, with a very broad belt, and a top. Underneath, she had matching black underwear. We went into the bedroom, where I handed over the money then undressed and climbed on to the bed.
Anybody who has met Jess will know she is a fantastic and passionate kisser and that she gives very good oral. I returned the favour, and judging by the noises she was making and the way she was moving her hips up and down, I think she was enjoying my attention. 69 followed, and I was able to kiss and fondle her bum each time I came up for breath.
Sadly, I wasn’t able to manage the ‘main event’; I’d had a heavy meal before leaving for the meeting so the Viagra didn’t work at all well. So it was very much a case of ‘all hands to the pump’ to finish me off. Nonetheless, it was a very enjoyable meeting.
SummaryDid I enjoy the meeting? Definitely.
Was she worth the time and money? Definitely.
Would I meet her again? Yes, but it might be a while, owing to the time it takes to get to Stockton by train or bus.
Would I recommend her? Oh, yes.