Author Topic: Benidorm massage  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Rcracer

Out here in Benidorm for a few days and figured I'd Google what's available. I was pretty sure that the Thai shops were all legit and play by the book. Anyway after a bit of googling I found vera who offers a sensual erotic massage for 50€. Her website is External Link/Members Only and she replies to emails pretty quick so figured I'd give her a whirl. She gave me her address which is in an apartment on the promenade just a few seconds away from morgans tavern. On arrival we both stripped naked so there was no doubt what was going to happen. What followed was one of the best massage's I've had. Plenty of body to body, under reaches, anal play and mutual touching. I didn't take the mic with the touching but she didn't move away once. All in all a pleasant 45 mins on the table and was offered a shower at the end which I used. Vera is from Holland and probably late 40s but has a great body. I'll probably be back before the end of the week.

charming_red

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
On a sidenote have you had any luck trying to shag the British girls out there?  ;)

Offline Fecker

Heading there this weekend, so I'll give this a go. N