Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava @ Cheshire elite Crewe  (Read 488 times)

Offline robsmith149

External Link/Members Only

Saw her last week 30 mins £50 + £10 OWO

Great looking girl, late 20's slim tanned big fake tits, long black hair which she had up when came into the room but let it down at the start of the punt which made her look even better, wish more girls with long hair would do this.

Started off with a back rub which was a bit pointless really, turned over for very good OWO, bit of deepthroat and gagging, no eye contact though which is a shame.

Onto sex started with her on top which is a great sight, finished in mish.

This was my third time seeing her, saw her twice a couple of years ago, first time was amazing she was really attentive but last 2 times was just good but a bit mechanical maybe.

A bit tricky to sum her up really, offers all the services of a PSE which i tried a few on earlier visits but she's not a bag of filth like say Alana Amor, and she's not a GFE either as i never got DFK on any visit just slightly open mouth kisses.

Would I recommend? yes but probably just see her the once as that's when you may get the best from her, I won't be seeing her again even though i had a good time, with a girl who looks this good in my eyes I want the lot and just don't get it with her.