Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria_Cute_Sexy  (Read 2399 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Not Batman

First review on UKP.  Visited Victoria twice in a month and a similar enjoyable experience both times.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Arrangements were made easily by text on the day and she was very understanding when on the second occasion I was running a bit late.  The flat is between Edgware Road and Marble Arch tube in a fairly quiet street.  The communal front door doesn't seem to open very reliably so there's the unwelcome feeling of being hung out to dry on the doorstep.  Once inside and up the stairs Victoria's studio flat is a sanctuary with very girly decor (which is quite endearing).

The girl herself is gorgeous, and just the sight of her and the thought of what we'd be doing gave me an instant hard on.  On the first visit she wore a pink crop top (which struggled to contain her enhanced boobs) matched with a pink gingham pelvis pelmet and she tottered on very high heels. Second time she had a lacy red body.  Her photos on AW are certainly accurate, but they don't show just how smooth her skin is.
Victoria seems to have a very cheerful attitude, singing and laughing throughout, and is keen to please although her English is not great.  I paid £150 for an hour and took a shower before the action began.  The modus operandi was initial kissing and cuddling before she dropped to her knees to deliver very pleasant OWO, then moving me to the sofa where she straddled me and I could really get to grips with her magnificent body and get her naked.  We moved to the bed and a good view in the mirror; she let me oil her up for some body to body sliding and then reverse oral on her neat pussy. I loved seeing her reaction to my tongue in her pussy and on her clit. 

Aware that time was moving on I suggested it was time for the condom for sex in missionary and then doggy in front of the mirror, with epic views of my cock entering her pussy and of her pretty Thai face.  I could not last too long with such stimulation and after ejaculating lay back very satisfied.  Ever-smiling Victoria got me a drink and then started some gentle massage, a bit randomly at first but then increasingly effective and very pleasant.  She had got me very relaxed and then started wonderful gentle touches with her fingers all over my body which ended up focussing on my bum, balls and cock . To my delight this treatment got me stirring again.  I rolled onto my back, she oiled up my cock and started tugging for Thailand while I got fingers deep in her pussy and we snogged away for ages until I shot my second load with surprising velocity. 

I was delighted she worked hard to bring two pops out of me, I had another shower and she also showered after me and then dressed in a different outfit.  I left her flat very satisfied with the service from Victoria and I would certainly visit again when in London.       

Offline stuart.

Thank you for your first review, much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Chorley

Thanks from r the review OP.  :hi: Glad you enjoyed yourself.
I must admit that despite having a penchant for Thais, both her and Ariel do nothing for me, although I couldn't really say why. :unknown: