Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybexs68 - Bath  (Read 7863 times)

9 review(s) for Sexybexs68 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time waster.

Tried to book her several months ago. She agreed and then went awol around the time of the meet. Apologised later, but gave no explanation as I recall.

Gave her another chance recently. Booked for around 6pm for thirty minutes and filming (£80). Explained I would be walking a reasonable distance. Confirmed about 90 minutes before meeting. Set off walking, in shit weather, to be told that she couldn't meet. This was about thirty minutes beforehand. The excuse was pretty flimsy and, even if true, was something she'd have known about when I confirmed.

I was not best pleased. She offered to see me again and do one hour for the thirty minute price, but this is not much use to me so I suggested she should do what we'd agreed at half price (so £40). She agreed to this so I agreed to another date and time.

Night before (early hours) and she texts to say the booking will be £50. When I asked why she said because I also want filming  :dash: Even if she wanted to add her filming rate to her half-30 minute rate that would be £45, and even that isn't what we'd agreed.

I cancelled the appointment and told her I think she's wrong to act like that. She apologised and agreed to £45 for half hour plus filming, but I've had enough of this particular prossie now.

Offline PuntingPete

Doesn't sound like the Bex I've heard about, I know a couple of guys who think very highly of her.

I like to think most of the time I stick to my principles, but squabble over a fiver?? I would bite her hand off for half hour with filming for £50  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Doesn't sound like the Bex I've heard about, I know a couple of guys who think very highly of her.

I like to think most of the time I stick to my principles, but squabble over a fiver?? I would bite her hand off for half hour with filming for £50  :hi:

Well in some ways it's the principle Pete, and it was over a tenner  :P

She'd inconvenienced me quite a bit on the two prior occasions, especially the one where I'd walked about an hour (after confirming) in wind and rain. Caused me problems and expense getting home as well.

So messed about twice, come to an agreement, and then to receive a text out of the blue, in the early hours of the morning, adding another £10 to the agreed fee.

She might be good when you see her and she might not have messed others about, but my experience of her is a big negative  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Pete, let me propose a different scenario.

You, as the punter, agree to a meet with a prossie and then go awol at the time. She gives you another chance and then, after confirming and her travelling to you, you cancel with thirty minutes to go. She gives you one last chance, but at an increased rate, but then you state prior to the meet that you will be paying £10 less than the agreed fee. What do you think her reaction might be?

Even simpler, agree a fee with a prossie and then the night before state that you will be paying her £10 less than agreed. You see how happy she is with that  :cool:

Offline PuntingPete

Pete, let me propose a different scenario.

You, as the punter, agree to a meet with a prossie and then go awol at the time. She gives you another chance and then, after confirming and her travelling to you, you cancel with thirty minutes to go. She gives you one last chance, but at an increased rate, but then you state prior to the meet that you will be paying £10 less than the agreed fee. What do you think her reaction might be?

Even simpler, agree a fee with a prossie and then the night before state that you will be paying her £10 less than agreed. You see how happy she is with that  :cool:

I can see your point & I don't blame you for not wanting to give her another go. I've been there, done that & yes got let down again, & out of principal didn't go back even though I really wanted to.

SirFrank

I operate a two strikes and youre out policy so if I get fucked about by the same girl she will never get a third chance

Offline finn5555

I operate a two strikes and youre out policy so if I get fucked about by the same girl she will never get a third chance

Totally agree some pro$$ies are useless at comms  :dash:

Offline haystacks79

Being one of the guys that thinks very highly of her, as I said before when you mentioned your problems this just doesn't tally with my experience of her at all. With me comms have always been excellent, and she's never let me down, I've seen her exactly as planned every time I've booked.

BristolP

I wouldn’t give a WG whom I had never met before a second chance.

Offline Jonathan Crane

I've never seen Bex, but given her good reviews I've always wanted too.

I've tried 3-4 times and had experiences very similar to Daffodil's. Once I booked her at around the 9am mark for a 12.30 meet in Bath - a 45 minute drive - and she cancelled on me at 12.15, her reason being, "something had come up". She apologised, but ignored my attempts to reschedule - I was in Bath by this point.

I have attempted to re-book once and arranged a date, but got no reply on the morning of the meet when I asked for confirmation. I didn't bother to make the trip.

I haven't tried since and I doubt I will.

SteveNova

Being one of the guys that thinks very highly of her, as I said before when you mentioned your problems this just doesn't tally with my experience of her at all. With me comms have always been excellent, and she's never let me down, I've seen her exactly as planned every time I've booked.

Like you Haystacks, I've had no problems at all.  My experiences of her have been fast replies to texts and never been let down.  So my view of Bexs is a positive one.  In fact I saw her yesterday and had a great session, as my AW feedback shows.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:30:06 pm by SteveNova »

Offline Daffodil

I've never seen Bex, but given her good reviews I've always wanted too.

I've tried 3-4 times and had experiences very similar to Daffodil's. Once I booked her at around the 9am mark for a 12.30 meet in Bath - a 45 minute drive - and she cancelled on me at 12.15, her reason being, "something had come up". She apologised, but ignored my attempts to reschedule - I was in Bath by this point.

I have attempted to re-book once and arranged a date, but got no reply on the morning of the meet when I asked for confirmation. I didn't bother to make the trip.

I haven't tried since and I doubt I will.

Yes, forgot to mention that. She frustrated me after cancelling the second time by ignoring my texts for a couple of hours when, if her excuse had been genuine, she'd have been sat around at home with nothing to do.

Implied to me that she'd had a better offer for a longer booking or something and that's why I had been cancelled  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

Steve and haystacks, am I right in thinking you both first met Bex through Bath Babes? I.e. a parlour where she'd have a 'pimp' keeping her on the straight and narrow.

After going indie I reckon she's lost some of the professionalism she had when at Bath Babes, but probably makes the effort for regulars/guys she's seen before.

SteveNova

I do consider myself a regular of hers, and a consistently satisfied one who will be returning soon.  All I can say is that Bexs has good positive feedback comments on AW, and I would guess they're not all from guys she knew prior to using her current profile  (and of course she also had good feedback for her previous profile).  Obviously if you choose not to follow up on her offer of recompense that's up to you, and I understand that you don't live nearby - but she really is as good as I've described in various posts over the past couple of years.

Offline Daffodil

I do consider myself a regular of hers, and a consistently satisfied one who will be returning soon.  All I can say is that Bexs has good positive feedback comments on AW, and I would guess they're not all from guys she knew prior to using her current profile  (and of course she also had good feedback for her previous profile).  Obviously if you choose not to follow up on her offer of recompense that's up to you, and I understand that you don't live nearby - but she really is as good as I've described in various posts over the past couple of years.

I did try to follow up on her offer of recompense, just to be fucked about again  :dash:

AW feedback is built on the shakiest of foundations, as we all know. There are two of us on this thread who have been let down, and two who have had a good service. You two both know her from Bath Babes, where the owner would have insisted on a degree of professionalism.

Perhaps if I had seen her (and other newbies no doubt will, if she doesn't get a better offer or one from a regular) I might say her service is good. I will never know, however, because I will not let her waste my time again.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Ironically Daffodil I saw her shopping in Bath about 6 months ago, recognised her instantly from her old profiles and from what I saw I would not have used her services if she had paid me. Absolutely no loss on your part, believe me.

Offline Daffodil

Ironically Daffodil I saw her shopping in Bath about 6 months ago, recognised her instantly from her old profiles and from what I saw I would not have used her services if she had paid me. Absolutely no loss on your part, believe me.

I fear you might be right. I remember the pictures on her old (bath babes) profile and in more than a few she looked rough as.

It's the cheap filming that attracted me. Bullet dodged perhaps  :drinks:

SteveNova

I don't live in Bath so am unlikely to see Bexs out shopping, but I remember a comment on her old profile from someone who said he had seen her in town and said, having seen her, he knew he was in for a great time.  Certainly whenever I've had a booking she has looked gorgeous.  Plenty of others think that and have commented on here in the past and on AW.  I'll also be happy to take advantage of the filming deal at some point in the future. 
 :thumbsup: 

Offline Daffodil

I'm not sure if I've ever heard some of the 'Bath Babes Fanboys' ever say anything negative about the agency or the girls  :rolleyes:

She's definitely not 'gorgeous'  :hi:

SteveNova

I'm not sure if I've ever heard some of the 'Bath Babes Fanboys' ever say anything negative about the agency or the girls  :rolleyes:

She's definitely not 'gorgeous'  :hi:

We'll have to agree to disagree, as obviously I find her really attractive and a lovely experience.  I'm not getting into a discussion about Bath Babes again - it's sadly long gone.

Offline Incognita

Have to put in a good word for Bexs. Been seeing her for some time now and yes, she isn't always the most reliable, her personal life can be a bit chaotic, but she's a lovely, well meaning girl who gives a great service. Maybe not a beauty but a cute kind of girl next door look. She does it for me anyway!
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Not_today

To be honest, i had the same issue a few weeks back. Booked for 1pm, got a text saying she was running late and to wait 30 mins.. Waited.. Nothing, Called her again - said she'd have to cancel ?! I dont know why she couldnt have just said sorry and cancelled the first time around !

Offline Daffodil

To be honest, i had the same issue a few weeks back. Booked for 1pm, got a text saying she was running late and to wait 30 mins.. Waited.. Nothing, Called her again - said she'd have to cancel ?! I dont know why she couldnt have just said sorry and cancelled the first time around !

Looks like it's a running theme, despite what the BBFC (Bath Babes Fan Club) would have us believe.

whiterussian

what happened to bath babes, just out of interest?

They used to have a bible on here.

Offline Daffodil

They got closed down. I think a few of the members here knew why, but it was never posted. As far as I saw.

Offline Daffodil

Starts here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=459.msg252036#msg252036

Some sort of unfortunate event (SteveNova) and then PuntingPete requests that the details are not made public. I don't think they ever were.

SirPhilipXX

Starts here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=459.msg252036#msg252036

Some sort of unfortunate event (SteveNova) and then PuntingPete requests that the details are not made public. I don't think they ever were.
Frame's post on that thread on 14.08.13:

"bathbabes got raided coz one of the girls were  blackmail him .. how true that is it will all come out soon"

It's usually police raids which spell the end of parlours - but not always.
A Touch of Class in Woodville Road Cardiff closed a couple of years ago after the tragic sudden death of a prominent Welsh Assembly Member whilst he was enjoying the hospitality on offer.
I won't repeat any of the tasteless jokes that circulated at the time!

After a respectful period of mourning, the parlour later reopened under another name.

Online picker98uk

There are a group of members on this sight for whom Bath Babes was the holy grail of punting and anything that in their opinion would undermine this view had to be suppressed, even after the demise of Bath Babes they have been able to stop any discussion as to the cause of its closure.

The rumours are that they were raided by the police. If this is the case, and in light of the vitriolic comments, and rightly so on the conduct of ParisB, I can see no justification to protect another service provider who has allegedly attracted the attentions of the police from scrutiny. ParisBs behaviour however despicable is not illegal; the police would not have considered raiding Bath Babes unless they had a significant reason to believe there was illegal activity going on. It may have been solely in the belief that the property was being used as a brothel, however unless they had received a significant number of complaints regarding a property they tend to turn a blind eye to these sorts of activities.

I would be interested in hearing from Adam or Nik as to the reasons why the closure of Bath Babes is viewed as a subject not suitable for discussion, and whether they are able to shed some light on the subject. Possibly from the information received during their contacts with the Bath Babes fan club at the time of its demise.

Sexybex68

Hi very sorry u felt that way but no deals are given as you know u can't go into purchase something and assume you can have it at a good price
It's complicate as I said to you when I discussed I could not make it due to house mate .

Sexybex68

Tbh I didn't want to see you any way u was very pushy not understandable at all I would say a little arrogant . I would never assume because I don't meet u first time ur get it for half price as prices are set .
Maybe if you were less stressed out over not getting a shag then maybe is handled you a little better .

From sexy bexs here self ...

Sexybex68

Also someone said I look like a back end of a bus
Surely you have not meet me .
I dress how I like not always glamored up to the 9s so don't always need to look my best as I do for clients .
Stalking is eligal you know lol so please don't .
I have updated more recent phones up on site not best looking person in the world but I try be for everyone I see .
From sexybexs68 herself .

Sexybex68

Also bath babes is no more ... Please don't set romours off as no one really knows the truth and if you asked directly we would set you straight .
Thanks for everyone's support tho . :-)

OldAdmin

I would be interested in hearing from Adam or Nik as to the reasons why the closure of Bath Babes is viewed as a subject not suitable for discussion, and whether they are able to shed some light on the subject.

It was closed down because of police action. There's no restriction on discussion regarding it's closure.

Offline Daffodil

Hi very sorry u felt that way but no deals are given as you know u can't go into purchase something and assume you can have it at a good price
It's complicate as I said to you when I discussed I could not make it due to house mate .

I have no clue what you're talking about for the most part due to your awful spelling and grammar.

I was not understanding because you told me 30 minutes before, after confirming 90 minutes before and knowing I was walking in shit weather. The reason you gave, and I'm happy to post it, would have been known earlier.

You did agree to the deal, I still have all the texts  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Tbh I didn't want to see you any way u was very pushy not understandable at all I would say a little arrogant . I would never assume because I don't meet u first time ur get it for half price as prices are set .
Maybe if you were less stressed out over not getting a shag then maybe is handled you a little better .

From sexy bexs here self ...

As I say, you did offer the deal. 1hr for the price of a half, changed at my request to half hour at half it's price.

I'm sure you don't want to see any of us punters, but the number of texts and deal offers you made certainly suggest you wanted to see my wallet  :music:

Offline finn5555

Also bath babes is no more ... Please don't set romours off as no one really knows the truth and if you asked directly we would set you straight .
Thanks for everyone's support tho . :-)

Busted by the police nothing more nothing less  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

At the end of the day it's only the Bath Babes Fan Club who have anything positive to say about you. Everybody else thinks you're a time waster and/or ugly.

Thanks for your input though  :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

If someone would be so kind enough as to translate what she is gobbing off about, I would gladly join in.   :thumbsup:

SirPhilipXX

At the end of the day it's only the Bath Babes Fan Club who have anything positive to say about you. Everybody else thinks you're a time waster and/or ugly.

Thanks for your input though  :hi:

She may well have pissed you off Daff, but the other posts on this thread would suggest that she is certainly not ugly; if she was she would not have so many regulars, would she? I have never seen her and so I'm not being fluffy, but I think that blatant insults are uninformative and therefore pointless.
Plus you well know that if she were to insult you back she would be banned immediately.

Offline Daffodil

She may well have pissed you off Daff, but the other posts on this thread would suggest that she is certainly not ugly; if she was she would not have so many regulars, would she? I have never seen her and so I'm not being fluffy, but I think that blatant insults are uninformative and therefore pointless.
Plus you well know that if she were to insult you back she would be banned immediately.

Which posts? Those by the BBFC (Bath Babes Fan Club)? They are the only ones who have positives to say.

I do think she's ugly. I've seen her pictures, when she was a Bath Babes girl. Also Mr Kent says this:

And even Bexs says this:

I have updated more recent phones up on site not best looking person in the world but I try be for everyone I see .

She is not hot. She is not attractive.

Were you here for the Bath Babes threads? Have a read of the forum. The two members who are singing her praises (haystacks and stevenova) were fully fledged members of the BBFC. Ask alexyfoot what he thinks of those posters in relation to Bath Babes (In case you're confused, Bex was a Bath Babes girl).

Regardless of all that (I was quoting others in the post you quoted i.e. "everybody else thinks you're a time waster and/or ugly") what do you think of her service to me and to (I think) two others?

I think she's a time waster. Two others agree. Only her regulars (who happen to be Bath Babes aficionados) disagree. Mr Kent thinks she's ugly. I happen to agree.

You've not seen her. You don't have experience of her service, or lack thereof. On what do you base your criticism of my post?

SirPhilipXX

OK, so if she was so ugly why did you want to book her?

Offline Daffodil

OK, so if she was so ugly why did you want to book her?

Because how many prossies are drop dead gorgeous?  :wacko:

Offline Not_today

Sod Bex -what happened to Lexi, thats what i want to know!