Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sara game of unwanted bloodsport  (Read 2311 times)

3 review(s) for sexy_sara_21 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

covman

So I was unsure weather if should go neg or neut because I had a good time but i left feeling misled. A couple weeks ago I made a booking with Katie_42 (separate review posted) that didn't happen in the end but while I was there she had tried to arrange me another lady which also didn't happen that night due to Sara being on her period.
Anyway the following day I receive a sms telling me Sara's now working again and I could see her that night if a wanted. (This sms was out the blue but on my punting sim tho so no worries) I loaded AW quick to check her out everything looked good, nice body, owo, so I sms back saying ok we agree on the price (120 hr) and arrange a time.

Later on I made my way to the given postcode, i arrive at some local shops and sms for address directions and flat number given easy enough to find nice new build flats/apartments.
 I ring the buzzer and a lady answers sounding a little confused about me being their, I ask if I have the right place and she says yes and buzz's me in.
I knock on the door she answers and says hello but doesn't offer me to come in straight away. I again ask if I have the right place (It was oblivious I was it was her from the pics and she was in a tiny dress) to which she says yes come in.
I'm lead thought to a bedroom which was clean and tidy, we got the business out the way and I was asked I would like a shower (I went freshly showered) I accepted hoping it will make her more willing. The bathrooms clean also but had small towels, enough to dry myself but not wrap around me (I'm only slim) and not be a mini skirt. I only say because when I go back in the room she asks me "why would you put your clothes back on" I told her its because the towels were so small and I thought other people might be here, too which she tells me "their was no point taking a shower" I reassure her that a came freshly showered. (All my clothes are designer and clean lol)
So not the best start, we both strip down and get on the bed. Wow she's got an amazing body (i'd say like a super models just shorter) and really pretty eyes/face, she ask me what i'd like and I tell her some FK which she starts doing while rubbing me off. (nice enough but I found it a weird technique)
I then tell her to start the OWO, which was amazing I mean WOW she was really good at it, gaging, choking, she even had tears in her eyes , and all while looking up at me which is something I like. (I probably would of shot my load then if it hadn't been so awkward before) she nips out for 10 sec ( to check on the flatmate I'm told)
 Then on to some mish which was nice enough, then I tell her to bend over for doggy she was making all the wright noises and happily taking a pounding.
I shot my load in the condom she left and I collapsed lol. She came back in and i went and freshend up, then we both went for a quick ciggie (in the bathroom with the window open) then back to the bedroom where she again asks what I wanted. I tell her a massage, to which she says "i don't give massage's but ill massage your cock" lol. I couldn't complain to that, so she starts jacking me with more odd FK while the old fella got hard again then back to OWO for a while which I didn't mind.
I then told her to bend over again and pounded away which felt great until I shot my bolt again.

This is where the negative comes in, as I'm pulling out I notice shes quite wet I look down and theirs blood on the bed sheets and on my condom. :scare: (It didnt look like I'd killed anyone but it wasn't very nice either)
 I ask her what's happend and she tells me sorry as she passes me baby wipes and that her "boss" had told her she'd had to much time off and had to start working again. I wiped down and went for a quick shower before changing and heading back.

The positives
Great OWO, deep throat with enthusiasm :thumbsup:
Didn't mind taking a pounding and a least seemed to enjoy it

The negatives
Didn't seem to sure about me arriving (again I think because of the person running the phones)
Didn't feel that welcome at the start (the whole clothes thing)
I had to tell her to do everything (I'm not sure if all punts go like this? I'm a newbie)
And ended up taking part in a game of UNWANTED bloodsport  :vomit:

All in all tho if I'd seen her at the right time of the month I would of gave a positive..

starman

Shame.  I think you were unlucky.  I had a great time with Sara last month, but only on the second attempt, because the person who takes bookings for that whole group often mucks things up.

Offline Northerndave666

her "boss" had told her she'd had to much time off and had to start working again

Jeesus, so is that her Pimp or her smuggler? Why would anyone consider seeing her after that ?