Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe @ Cosmopolitan in Manchester  (Read 630 times)

Offline Arfy

19/04/2019 Friday 23:30-00:00

I'm not on the forum much but I remember some glowing feedback regarding Chloe.

As I was calling it an early night in town thought I'll call to see if Chloe is available. She was!
The receptionist tried to smartly sell me an East European looking girl, her looks weren't  all that at all. Thought I will more than take my chances with a blind punt.
It was only a 15 minute wait for Chloe. Booked.

Sat in reception. Still as seedy as ever. Love it. Good bit of banter. Read a bit of the MEN in the red light! Five other fellas ended up sitting in. Unsure what / who they were waiting for.

Chloe came out and she looked a bit oright. Difficult to tell facially in the dark lighting in reception and the room. The receptionist informed her I was next with a booking. Quick ice breaker and we were away.

Chloe led me to the room, small one £45. Memories of Ling came flooding back. Chloe left me to shower for 5 minutes and said the time will start when she returns! What? Never heard that before!
Anyways lots of action. Started with DFK. A lot of groping. The tits are amazingly large and gorgeous. Felt natural as I gave them a proper work out. Chloe worked her tongue out on me. I probably slowed the session down twice. Then I sped it up as I felt we were coming to the end of 30mins. I positioned myself to come onto her tits and then the knock came. No way was it gonna put me off. I delivered.
Quickly showered, so did Chloe. Paid extras / tip which actually felt like top value.
Chloe has top customer skills. I'm going to suggest that she opens her own parlour up.

Will I return? Certainly to see Chloe.
Will I recommend? Might as well, as everyone has.