Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Golders Green ( Tina herself )  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

£130 for the hour

I’ve been looking forward to seeing Tina but a few times when I asked she pushed the other girl. She agreed at one point but then I had to cancel as I had to do something else. Anyways I called again and she agreed to meet me but did say she will introduce me to the girl and then I can choose. I agreed. Got to the location and tbh the girl wasn’t bad but I had been longing to fuck Tina since the day I saw her.

Location as everyone knows close to Golders Green station.

Tina is a rocket pocket. Pics on the site are quite accurate . Tits are a nice b cup and had a fresh shaven pussy that tasted absolutely yummy, no bad smells what so ever. She has lovely skin just like all oriental women do. Facially she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I wasn’t there for her looks. Tbh I found her some what attractive.

Paperwork out of the way and she didn’t waste any time and she was sitting on my lap whilst I DFK the fuck out of her and sucked her tits and played her nips until my jaws started to get tired. Told her to get on her knees and she started to suck my nips and then lots of neck kissing and more DFK. Her OWO is good with some DT but I’ve had better. Lacked some suction. On with her bent over the bed and oh my, she has a lovely ass for a oriental. Stuck a finger in her ass and she took it quite nicely. Turn over and I must have spent at least five minutes finger her ass and eating her. Asked her to cover me and then asked if I could fuck her ass, she laughed and said “no, no “  :angry:. Oh how I would have loved to fuck her in the ass, it would have been perfect. Anyways stuck it in her in mish and pumped away for a solid two minutes and then couldn’t hold it anymore.

Clean up and then a massage which was not bad. Then for round two more OWO and then fucked her in doggy. The best part was when I seriously started to pump she gave me her hands to hold on to and push her against my dick at a serious pace.

During the massage she did answer the phone but I was fine with that.

I will be coming to eat that pussy out again when I can.

Offline KingCrowley

Thank you for your review. Both her website and AW state 110/h,did you pay for any extras?

Offline Wozel

Thank you for your review. Both her website and AW state 110/h,did you pay for any extras?

£20 is for the OWO

Offline sparkus

Well done, I have made a mental note to return after my 2 for the price of 1 experience with her when I visited.

Offline Tdot123

Biggest turnoff I’ve had with Tina is that she coughs constantly

BigBoi1955

Good review op. You mentioned how much you enjoyed playing with Tina’s nips and I can understand as she has magnificent large nips. Organ Stops or Bottle Corks would both be apt comparisons.

I’ve been going to Tina’s place every 3 or 4 weeks for the past year and Tina messages me every so often with details of that week’s girl. For anyone interested this week's girl is called Fiona and is 20. Tina sent me this phot but said she's better looking in person. I actually believe her as she has always been relatively honest in the past.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good review op. You mentioned how much you enjoyed playing with Tina’s nips and I can understand as she has magnificent large nips. Organ Stops or Bottle Corks would both be apt comparisons.

I’ve been going to Tina’s place every 3 or 4 weeks for the past year and Tina messages me every so often with details of that week’s girl. For anyone interested this week's girl is called Fiona and is 20. Tina sent me this phot but said she's better looking in person. I actually believe her as she has always been relatively honest in the past.

I agree they do often look a lot better than the photos they send you and are generally more honest if you’ve visited before.

Offline sparkus

She let me have a play with them, which was fucking ace as I didn't even pay to be with her that day.  As maids/madams go she's very full on but I have no problems with that!

BigBoi1955

As maids/madams go she's very full on but I have no problems with that!

I agree and the fact she is so flirty and cheeky is why I keep going back. A couple of months ago I was seeing one of her girls and had to go for a piss mid session. Tina saw me on my way back to the room and I can’t remember what was said or how it happened but she ended up in the bedroom and we had a threesome. The unexpected way it happened and the resulting 15 or 20 minutes of action are somewhere in my Top 5 punting experiences.

Offline sparkus

I agree and the fact she is so flirty and cheeky is why I keep going back. A couple of months ago I was seeing one of her girls and had to go for a piss mid session. Tina saw me on my way back to the room and I can’t remember what was said or how it happened but she ended up in the bedroom and we had a threesome. The unexpected way it happened and the resulting 15 or 20 minutes of action are somewhere in my Top 5 punting experiences.

I was actually confused as to who the WG was when I got in and a threesome seemed on the cards but I was worried she'd sting me for double rate so I didn't push it.  Enjoyed her titty flash and chance to play with them though.