Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204801 times)

SirFrank

Matty I agree and I made this point last night. I have no wish to see her or tyt outed but if they play that game there's a good chance they will end up gettin their fingers burnt

whiterussian

storm in a teacup, all this 30 page publicity will do for Paris is make her more money.

Her white K's and fluff-balls will spend more on her because they feel sorry for her.  There are also some 'danger punters' who punt for the thrill of maybe getting caught  (I used to be one).  So as she is the most talked about prostitute in the UK, new business will be plentiful.  Lets face it Paris hasn't had a gun to anyone's head and she hasn't stolen anyone's money.  There will be more to this than meet's the eye... The proof in the pudding for me would be:
Has Paris B helped a wife catch a  :dancegirl: husband?

Offline mattylondon

thats interesting her having a daughter of 20 and tyt is about that age, so maybe tyt is her daughter, and she is the druggie sister

also she admits to have multiable logins on MN so i suspect she also has here as well, so someone needs to look at bristolp to see if thats also her as its the reverse of her name parisb , I'm sure she  would think her self very smart using  her own name in reverse  to troll this board !!!!!
She isn't that smart to get around some of us. None of those prossies or returning punters are. First of all, she has been caught out. And secondly, I too had noticed the anagram.  ;)

vorian

Her profile age has just been changed to 34, within the last couple of minutes, so no doubt at all she is reading this thread in real time.

So Paris why don't you answer the question about writing styles in your blog, that seems to be the piece of evidence that is convincing most people, and Paris for the record I do not believe in an eye for an eye, but I do believe in the law of "Ratner" and you have crapped on your own business that is a fact which you cannot blame anyone else for.

cornbeefinspector

She isn't that smart to get around some of us. None of those prossies or returning punters are. First of all, she has been caught out. And secondly, I too had noticed the anagram.  ;)

I agree matty, but she thinks she is as smart as baldrick,and will have a cunning plan

vorian

storm in a teacup, all this 30 page publicity will do for Paris is make her more money.

Her white K's and fluff-balls will spend more on her because they feel sorry for her.  There are also some 'danger punters' who punt for the thrill of maybe getting caught  (I used to be one).  So as she is the most talked about prostitute in the UK, new business will be plentiful.  Lets face it Paris hasn't had a gun to anyone's head and she hasn't stolen anyone's money.  There will be more to this than meet's the eye... The proof in the pudding for me would be:

Why don't you ask her, on your next punt  :hi:

cornbeefinspector

Her profile age has just been changed to 34, within the last couple of minutes, so no doubt at all she is reading this thread in real time.

So Paris why don't you answer the question about writing styles in your blog, that seems to be the piece of evidence that is convincing most people, and Paris for the record I do not believe in an eye for an eye, but I do believe in the law of "Ratner" and you have crapped on your own business that is a fact which you cannot blame anyone else for.

so she was 14 when she had her daughter, and 13 when she conceived?

Offline mattylondon

Matty I agree and I made this point last night. I have no wish to see her or tyt outed but if they play that game there's a good chance they will end up gettin their fingers burnt
I agree but I'm more than happy for her to be ruined as an SP. Men who wish to book this woman need to know what they're dealing with. She will have to have her feedback permanently hidden because I will make it my mission to smoke her out via it.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this will eventually blow over (no pun intended), but at least her reputation on forums, is finished. Most certainly on here.

Tony Montana

Can you recall roughly what it said Lex, I expect nothing else from PN, they must be reading this thread, so know the overwhelming evidence ( :thumbsup: James), so they are deleting threads not based on truth or accuracy but because the thread does not toe the party line, yes UKP is rough and ready and sometime may be OTT, people do get banned but not comments and threads are never deleted to my knowledge.

Some guy (joe?) said he was crapping himself because he had seen the WG "in controversy" recently and she had his number.  There were a couple of replies including mine, then Chloe Kisses asked "in controversy?" and the thread disappeared.

Offline mattylondon

You speak some truth there. Especially about the publicity and type of punters. I've also been a 'danger punter', when I used to punt on the streets or go into shitty areas!

However, I'm content enough for her Adultwork feedback to be permanently hidden and her very good reputation on forums finished. She has often used them as a platform but no longer.

Of course she'll still receive fluffy punters. Fuck me, even if a prossie did a Sharon Stone number on a punter, you're still going to get a fluffy telling you that the guy fell onto the ice pick! Or a danger punter try his luck!  :lol:

vorian

I agree but I'm more than happy for her to be ruined as an SP. Men who wish to book this woman need to know what they're dealing with. She will have to have her feedback permanently hidden because I will make it my mission to smoke her out via it.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this will eventually blow over (no pun intended), but at least her reputation on forums, is finished. Most certainly on here.

I agree totally, it will eventually blow over, but right now even on a Saturday morning, more people are being made aware, she is reacting to posts on this site, blogs are being created, links being found, more evidence posted, profile age being changed and it's not even 11am yet, even PN and SAAFE are reacting if even they are showing themselves up even more than usual, Lex's comment about how his feelings about %%% have changed in response to this issue speak for itself.

So maybe the point is not just to expose Paris but also to show punters the dangers that exist and how to protect themselves a lot of good advice has already been posted on this thread. Also maybe some punters might be a little less fluffy and trusting in the future for their own benefit. Don't think SAAFE and %%% will come out of this looking any better either.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:35:42 am by vorian »

Offline mattylondon

I agree matty, but she thinks she is as smart as baldrick,and will have a cunning plan
I'm tempted to say that her stated age on AW is going up and down faster, than a whore's drawers! So she's been late 30s, 27 and now back up to 34? So she had her 20 year old child at 14 now?  :D

Of course she's reading this forum right now!! I may send a little e-mail to AW about her antics. Any advances on 34 then Paris?!  :crazy:

cornbeefinspector

I agree totally, it will eventually blow over, but right now even on a Saturday morning, more people are being made aware, she is reacting to posts on this site, blogs are being created, links being found, more evidence posted, profile age being changed and it's not even 11am yet, even PN and SAAFE are reacting if even they are showing themselves up even more than usual, Lex's comment about how his feelings about %%% have changed in response to this issue speak for itself.

and the loss of 10LB blog has gone, maybe shes doing a how to gain 7 years in ten mins blog to replace it now , man she ages fast, must be the stress

vorian

and the loss of 10LB blog has gone, maybe shes doing a how to gain 7 years in ten mins blog to replace it now , man she ages fast, must be the stress

I have her AW profile on a separate window but it keeps freezing, so I am guessing she keeps updating and changing it which is locking me out. Bets on how long before the profile goes and a new one gets set up, I am guessing she is making up a stalker type story now to explain the changes to her profile etc and to gain sympathy.

cornbeefinspector

I have her AW profile on a separate window but it keeps freezing, so I am guessing she keeps updating and changing it which is locking me out. Bets on how long before the profile goes and a new one gets set up, I am guessing she is making up a stalker type story now to explain the changes to her profile etc and to gain sympathy.

given that aw makes its profits from WGs and punters , is it in their interest to have her on their site ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Perhaps already gained..... with all the popcorn, hot dogs, chocolates and ice cream she's had in the past 48 hours whilst staring at her screen, helplessly.

SirPhilipXX

So it seems some SAAFE prossies are aware of what's going on but are to scarred to openly mention it rather sad really that they feel they have to write in code,  do they not realise that people like ParisB not only affect the punter but also the whole business it is in their own personal interest to out people like ParisB but they would rather close ranks and protect her,  well done ladies, well done indeed.

I think that includes you, strawberry

"If I wanted a cup of tea I'd have made one myself or wait until he's gone."

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Or how her ex has now found out about her.... with the help of posters on MN  :D

ladyofthemansion

I just searched ECT on here. Teen Kylie also spells etc as ECT so maybe she is Paris's sister.

cornbeefinspector

I just searched ECT on here. Teen Kylie also spells etc as ECT so maybe she is Paris's sister.

it's a faily common mis spelling lotm

vorian

Her profile has changed again she now has put "For reviews see my personal website below", doesn't look like AW feedback it coming back anytime soon. I still can't get into her blog though.  :unknown:

Offline finn5555

Teen Kylie.....l surely she isn't still a teen  :sarcastic:
When it came to dumb pro$$ies she was in class of her own  :wackogirl:

ladyofthemansion

cornbeefinspector

They also both spell does as dose!

good spot, she should have listened at school   :hi:

vorian

I think that includes you, strawberry

"If I wanted a cup of tea I'd have made one myself or wait until he's gone."

It is a bit sad that prossies are scared of being honest on a site set up solely for the benefit of WG's and with no punter members, I am quite surprised how much fear AMY and the sisters can inspire in the ladies who post on SAAFE. I can almost see then quaking in AMY's shadow.

%%% well what can you expect the worst of the worst mod that forum.

Offline mattylondon

Teen Kylie.....l surely she isn't still a teen  :sarcastic:
When it came to dumb pro$$ies she was in class of her own  :wackogirl:
:sarcastic:  :crazy:

whiterussian

vorian

it's a faily common mis spelling lotm

Not that common, I checked last night and only Teenkylie and ParisB have done that out of the many,many posts on here.

Offline finn5555

This washed up tub of lard has weighed in now read her blog  :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

ladyofthemansion

Not that common, I checked last night and only Teenkylie and ParisB have done that out of the many,many posts on here.

Lots ECTs on Saafe. Hundreds!

vorian

Lets face it Paris hasn't had a gun to anyone's head and she hasn't stolen anyone's money.  There will be more to this than meet's the eye... The proof in the pudding for me would be:

For me it is enough as an active prossie,  that she has tried to help a wife catch a husband. That has been proven  :hi:

James999

cornbeefinspector

good lord. how do these women get away with charging for sex?

Offline Daffodil

I'm not excusing what she did, but the fact is, she has not directly outed anyone, so people should only blog/post what they know to be the truth.

This is what we know. ParisB is charlearose. charlearose posted this, offering her services to help out punters:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And then AnyFucker posts this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Confirming that she has helped women out their partners.

Whether she was successful or not is irrelevant.

Offline finn5555

Beggars belief doesn't it  :dash: I wouldn't do her for free  :vomit:

James999

Judging by her very low feedback and she's been on AW since 2012, and her time to write the blogs it's fair to assume she doesn't get away with charging for sex, having a profile and getting bookings are very different  :hi:

As for her stated age 35  :lol: The pictures clearly show a woman the other side of 50  :scare:

Offline finn5555

She supports what she did on MN  :wackogirl: Apart from that I am utterly speechless at the treatment of a fellow working girl and I support her wholeheartedly.

potato

I think she charges by the weight -     £160 and 154lbs weight, £1.04 per 1lb   :)

Offline Daffodil

I must say James you have done a fantastic job on this, Thank you for the effort you have put in, it was your evidence regarding her writing style that convinced even the most fluffy punter and now I see on top of her lies she is reducing her age on AW,  just keeps getting better and better.

You're a good boy, James  :D

vorian

What a most pleasant prossie, but I am glad she is talking about it, I notice she does not try to discredit the evidence but simplistically puts the blame on the punter. As she reads this site by her own admission, I am glad your profile and name is now linked to this thread, remember punters this lady thinks the large amounts of cash you pay her do not mean she has any responsibility it is all on you. Another one for the danger punters to book, I do hope these danger punters are of sufficient numbers to make up for other shortfalls in business.

Thank you for your input

Sarah Summers Leeds

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:11:12 am by vorian »

Offline mattylondon

Sarah Summers is well known for her posts railing against so-called bullying. She posted about it constantly on %%%. She accused other posters of bullying her. I seem to remember smiths being labelled a bully by her, which is laughable. She was called out on it by both punters and prossies. 

She was outed herself a few years ago by prossies, when she was known as Joanne of Leeds. Therefore, she has very strong feelings on other prossies potentially being outed. To be honest, I had no problem getting on with her. In fact, I thought that privately, she was pleasant enough and was perfectly fine with me.

Her problem was that she had a tendency to flounce around, slagging off other prossies and trying to curry favour with punters. This is why a great many prossies dislike her intensely. When the %%% voting system was secret, 90% of her negative votes were against other prossies. and 90% pro punter. When it was made public, she completely changed her tune and slated the voting system. She has few friends and to be honest, I felt quite sorry for her because I don't think she's a bad person. Just a little damaged and bitter, for some reason.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:12:06 am by mattylondon »

Offline NIK

It's lucky for them they don't have to rely on people like me.   :cool:

Offline Daffodil

She supports what she did on MN  :wackogirl: Apart from that I am utterly speechless at the treatment of a fellow working girl and I support her wholeheartedly.

Indeed. Sarah Summers Leeds (External Link/Members Only) supports a fellow prossie outing random punters on mumsnet.

Another one to avoid, if indeed you wanted to see a fat, old prossie in the first place  :wacko:

cornbeefinspector

well shes touring in Leeds, so thats why the tub of  lard from Leeds has  done a blog

Offline Tailpipe

Indeed. Sarah Summers Leeds (External Link/Members Only) supports a fellow prossie outing random punters on mumsnet.

Another one to avoid, if indeed you wanted to see a fat, old prossie in the first place  :wacko:

:D :D :D

Offline mattylondon

As for her stated age 35  :lol: The pictures clearly show a woman the other side of 50  :scare:
Sarah Summer's real age is nowhere close to 35, as anybody can see. We all know that most of them lie about their age. She has the body of a woman in her very late 40's, early 50's. Nothing wrong with that, but simply not 35, which is probably just for search results. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

32 pages when it could have been condensed to three words   "Never trust pro$$ies".       :hi:

Offline finn5555

Her blogs are hilarious
Sunday, February 2nd 2014   

My sexy body
My body is "hour glass" shaped. This means it goes out and then in and then out again in all of the right places. Think of Marilyn Monroe and you have my shape !

I'm now a regular visitor at the gym and so my body is well taken care of. My bottom is big and well shaped and firm just like my breasts, and my tummy is - well let's just say it is getting less.
I will not deny - I have had children and the tummy suffers when this happens.

I have an exercise routine which homes in on the awkward bits. All the parts I do not like, and this is aimed at tightening up and toning.

I suppose if you want to see the results of all this gruelling hard work, you will just have to make an appointment won't you :)

I'm not available like I used to be but I am still around. A little harder to get hold of, but then don't you think all the really special things are??

Sarah x x

Sexy  :sarcastic: well taken care of  :sarcastic: hour glass must be her euphemism for fat  :hi:

whiterussian

im sure ssummers got a 'glowing review' here recently....
I know its horses for courses but i couldn't dream of shagging someone who looked like my nan :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

32 pages when it could have been condensed to three words   "Never trust pro$$ies".       :hi:

Some people will never learn Jimmy  :dash: