Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204751 times)

Offline Daffodil

She has already posted an inconsistency. I'll let her dig the hole first though....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Who is manning the popcorn stall? You could make a killing here...

Indeed. Being lunch time, I'll also order a Hot Dog, Large Drink, and an ice cream tub!!

Offline finn5555

I've switched my email to out of office and the phones are on divert  :thumbsup:
Let's see what bollocks she comes out with then  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Who is manning the popcorn stall? You could make a killing here...

I've switched my email to out of office and the phones are on divert  :thumbsup:
Let's see what bollocks she comes out with then  :hi:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, our main feature due at 12:55pm has been temporarily postponed. Here's a short feature film to keep you occupied in the meantime....

Offline finn5555

Hope she hurries along concocting her story my share prices are dipping  :sarcastic:

like_mature

It's been an hour

It's a very big fall from grace for Paris B. I'm waiting for a bullshit story the size last seen when Rebecca 121 was living her fantasy life out on here.

ladyofthemansion

Offline mh

Quote from: ladyofthemansion
Give her a chance perhaps a punter has turned up

...or at least I think that is what you just wrote, LotM, as your latest reply, but when I tried to quote it the post had disappeared...  :unknown: I didn't think it was possible to delete a post without trace once posted! Modify yes, but not delete. Strange happenings!

Well perhaps a punter has turned up. How can we warn him?  :P

Closet freak

Due to unforeseen circumstances, our main feature due at 12:55pm has been temporarily postponed. Here's a short feature film to keep you occupied in the meantime....

Or we could discuss if a prossie can go any lower  :wackogirl:

Closet freak

Has she got her phone no displayed ? We could ring & ask to speak to him  :hi:

cornbeefinspector

she is most likely dealing with her stocks and shares before letting us know how her mumsnet account was hacked, it's amazing how the hacker knew she was a highly successful prossie before using her account to ruin her

may I order popcorn and coke please mr vendor

Offline Daffodil

...or at least I think that is what you just wrote, LotM, as your latest reply, but when I tried to quote it the post had disappeared...  :unknown: I didn't think it was possible to delete a post without trace once posted! Modify yes, but not delete. Strange happenings!

That is what she said. I presumed Adam had removed the post as that's the only way I've seen them vanish in the past.

It doesn't wash anyway. ParisB has been active on the site the whole time since her last post. If you look at 'who's online' you can see. She's currently sending a message.

If there's a genuine reason (there isn't) she should just post it. All this time just implies she's trying to come up with something.... :rolleyes:

cornbeefinspector

she should just put her hands up, and ask for forgiveness, I'm sure the good fellows here will understand ....NOT

Offline finn5555

I like Paris B there is something endearing about her  ;)

cornbeefinspector

I like Paris B there is something endearing about her  ;)

you need to go to spec savers Finn :D

Offline finn5555

you need to go to spec savers Finn :D

Vision express mate they are my optician of choice  :hi:

OldAdmin

It was deleted by someone else, possibly because of the silly attempt to hijack the thread by defending the indefensible. Anyway it's back up as already been replied to.

ParisB

That is what she said. I presumed Adam had removed the post as that's the only way I've seen them vanish in the past.

It doesn't wash anyway. ParisB has been active on the site the whole time since her last post. If you look at 'who's online' you can see. She's currently sending a message.

If there's a genuine reason (there isn't) she should just post it. All this time just implies she's trying to come up with something.... :rolleyes:

Daffodil-  I have been driving back to my flat   My Internet connection is crap and I'm low on battery
I am just about to send admin a pm and I'm also sending you one as well as you started this thread

Once I have done this I will post again ( If I am allowed 2 )

cornbeefinspector

I might give parisb a call , I'm getting bored wiating for her story, what is she doing ? writing war and peace ?

cornbeefinspector

Daffodil-  I have been driving back to my flat   My Internet connection is crap and I'm low on battery
I am just about to send admin a pm and I'm also sending you one as well as you started this thread

if you're low on battery, PLUG it in the mains , they ring BT and ask about fiber optics conection , and please make it snappy we all have things to do

Offline finn5555

if you're low on battery, PLUG it in the mains , they ring BT and ask about fiber optics conection , and please make it snappy we all have things to do

I think she should film her retort and post it up on YouTube  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

may I order popcorn and coke please mr vendor

This is a cinema!! They never stock the real thing, only have the watered-down, cheap version of cola.

cornbeefinspector

This is a cinema!! They never stock the real thing, only have the watered-down, cheap version of cola.

ok I will have a tango then please

cornbeefinspector

I think she should film her retort and post it up on YouTube  :hi:

I think she thinks we arfe all stupid, how can a low battery be a problem at Home?  unless she lives in a tent, do RICH people live in tents ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Pours a cheap version of Merinda drink and hands it to CBI :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:45:19 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline finn5555

Don't PM that's boring tell us all you know how sympathetic we will be  :kiss:

Offline Tailpipe

I notes James is online waiting , with keyboard at the ready  as the memberships circles like a flog of pigeons round  a chip.

ParisB position looks untenable, an Apollo 13 recovery and quick post is needed.

Offline finn5555

I notes James is online waiting , with keyboard at the ready  as the memberships circles like a flog of pigeons round  a chip.

ParisB position looks untenable, an Apollo 13 recovery and quick post is needed.

James will mediate in his normal courteous manner one assumes  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

Certainly, sir. The sizes available are Extra-Large, Mega-Gigantic and Size-of-a-planet (aka Bucket, Trough and Pool), how deep is your wallet?

cornbeefinspector

Pours a cheap version of Merinda drink and hands it to CBI :drinks:

thanks ct

I'm bored now, me thinks she is dumb enought to think admin will fall for her story and delete this thread, maybe she is worried about making the payments for her latest upmarket car  that her poor clients paid for, not knowing that she will help their wives / girlfriends catch them and destroy their lives , mad cow

Offline Tailpipe

James will mediate in his normal courteous manner one assumes  :sarcastic:

I am sure he is in draft , waiting to push the Post button  :cool:

May be just considering which emotions symbols should be used and where they should be placed for maximum effect.   :diablo:

cornbeefinspector

Certainly, sir. The sizes available are Extra-Large, Mega-Gigantic and Size-of-a-planet (aka Bucket, Trough and Pool), how deep is your wallet?

as my wallet is empty (gave it all to a prossie) I best have the least expensive, but will expect it to be delivered topless please

Offline mh

a) Why bother with a PM? We're talking about openly posted items on public forums.
b) I am very confident that you will be allowed to post your story! The crowd may revolt if you don't... (and we know how revolting the crowd here are)

Offline mh

as my wallet is empty (gave it all to a prossie) I best have the least expensive, but will expect it to be delivered topless please

Leaving the top off the drink is a health and safety violation and in any case will not result in a reduced price. Coincidentally me going topless is also a health and safety violation, especially so soon after everyone has had their lunch.  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
thanks ct

I'm bored now, me thinks she is dumb enought to think admin will fall for her story and delete this thread, maybe she is worried about making the payments for her latest upmarket car  that her poor clients paid for, not knowing that she will help their wives / girlfriends catch them and destroy their lives , mad cow

Same here. I'm pigged out with the Hot Dog, large drink and the large tub of ice cream. I hope I don't fall asleep when the main show starts.

Offline Tailpipe

as a distraction as we wait for this post

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would looks nice , so cute  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
a) Why bother with a PM? We're talking about openly posted items on public forums.
b) I am very confident that you will be allowed to post your story! The crowd may revolt if you don't... (and we know how revolting the crowd here are)

Agreed. Even if Adam wanted to ban her (his decision), I would think he would give her the chance to post her "reply".

cornbeefinspector

Leaving the top off the drink is a health and safety violation and in any case will not result in a reduced price. Coincidentally me going topless is also a health and safety violation, especially so soon after everyone has had their lunch.  :scare:

i think i will leave the drink thanks  :vomit:

open letter to paris

please copy and paste this

I am very sorry and with hind sight realise I have made a huge mistake, please forgive me and be assured I will never be so stupid again.

punters who drive rust buckets (as I have all your cash) , please dont park it next to my McLaren P1

yours Paris loads of money

Offline mh

If you can be patient with me for 20 mins I can and will explain

It seems that trying to rewrite history is not the 20 minute job it was thought to be. (2h40m and counting...)

If you are stuck, Paris, just ask us for ideas. Perhaps the dogs typed those phantom messages while you were out?  :unknown:

cornbeefinspector

It seems that trying to rewrite history is not the 20 minute job it was thought to be. (2h40m and counting...)

If you are stuck, Paris, just ask us for ideas. Perhaps the dogs typed those phantom messages while you were out?  :unknown:

you might have a point , it has happened before

External Link/Members Only

like_mature

She's getting the dog to type you a PM as we speak!!

Offline akauya

Damn... I ate all my popcorn now... too full up to buy any more... burp...  oops sorry  :blush:

ParisB

I have just sent 2 private pm to admin and one to Daffodil  as he started this thread originally

I have asked them to keep them private but that is their decision to do so

Should I reply on board later it will be the same as what I have posted to both Adam and Daffodil

There  are one or 2 very personal reasons as to why I don't want to post any explanations right now

But I will do later if I think that's what I need to do

cornbeefinspector

Offline finn5555

I have just sent 2 private pm to admin and one to Daffodil  as he started this thread originally

Should I reply on board later it will be the same as what I have posted to both Adam and Daffodil

There  are one or 2 very personal reasons as to why I don't want to post any explanations right now

You've been busted

ParisB

thanks ct

I've not asked admin to delete this thread I said that earlier  I have pm admin with my explanation

vorian

What excuse could justify these actions, I cannot see Adam or Daffodil falling for anything suspect.

cornbeefinspector

I've not asked admin to delete this thread I said that earlier  I have pm admin with my explanation

I would have more respect for you if you came clean, but hey ho I bet you never expected the Spanish Inquisition

I'm sure you did what you did with good intent, but you should have thought it out first, don't make things worse by treating us like idiots please

Offline Tailpipe

What excuse could justify these actions, I cannot see Adam or Daffodil falling for anything suspect.

Of that you can be assured , Adam will make the right Call he always does in my experience, however those things can get very complex.
We just have to leave it with him. 

vorian

I would have more respect for you if you came clean, but hey ho I bet you never expected the Spanish Inquisition

I'm sure you did what you did with good intent, but you should have thought it out first, don't make things worse by treating us like idiots please

Sorry are you saying that she had good intent by helping wifes expose their punting husbands and she is a working and active prossie. How can any good intent be involved.  :unknown: :unknown: