Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dismayed of trauling AdultWork  (Read 1542 times)

The President

Wolverhampton/WestMids
GFE incall
Brunette
Size 10
Hourglass
<40
Non smoker
OWO/CIM
Not a BB
RO/anal play - do enjoy anal but not essential
English speaking if not British
Clean/makeup and perfume free
Will communicate via text
Will swallow on occassion
Squirter a big bonus
Max £120/hr

Potential regular (monthly punt)

Fik all around "/

Too fussy? :(

incognitomosquito

Particular is a more positive word.  A change in race did it for me.  I'm addicted to Thai girls atm, I'm going to see if this sweet thing is working tomorrow

External Link/Members Only

Size 10, no anal play, probably doesn't swallow, but if she's as passionate as the other's I've seen and genuine to her photos, I can't go wrong!

Ilovetheladies

incognitomosquito

Love to hear a report!

I'll see what the 'traffic' is like. If she doesn't resemble her photos, I'm walking.  I've got Angel Jenny stuck in my head though and at £80/hr and the fact that I need more than half an hour to get my cock hard, I just don't know if this luscious lady I've linked will do the business!?

The President

Particular is a more positive word.  A change in race did it for me.  I'm addicted to Thai girls atm, I'm going to see if this sweet thing is working tomorrow

External Link/Members Only

Size 10, no anal play, probably doesn't swallow, but if she's as passionate as the other's I've seen and genuine to her photos, I can't go wrong!

She does look hot ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

incognitomosquito

Saw her today. Report tomorrow when I've cleared my head a bit. 

In short though, age does NOT match her profile (i'd say 30+).  But she looks fantastic for her age!  A bit too enthusiastic.  She seems a bit new to all of this but she's only been in England for a week at most. I was her first client apparently.

Very authentic Thai girl, with all the usual Thai greetings.   No fake/plastic bits.  English is actually very competent compared to all the other Thai girls I've seen.  OWO, RO, 69..no fingers allowed unfortunately. I'd say borderline Neutral compared to my most recent punts.  Friggin lovely lass though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:42:51 pm by incognitomosquito »