Author Topic: Hot.Alessia.Escort - Earl's Court  (Read 1263 times)


18 review(s) for hot.alessia.escort (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline AnotherAndrew2



External Link/Members Only

Cost: £140 for one hour

Comms: Responsive to text messages and communications good in general. 

Location: Flat near Earls Court.  Very close to some shops and was far too exposed for my liking.

Girl: Was slimmer than the her photos suggested, around 5'9" and size 10, great body with natural C bust.

Services: Sorted out the paper out on arrival.  Quick shower and come back to find Alessia lying on the bed.  She had a late night out and was obviously very tired.  Kissing was not on offer so started with OWO.. which lasted no more than 2 mins tops..  then she said we should fuck.  Not being too bothered i agreed.  Missionary and doggie for a quick shot no more than 15mins into the meet.  Chatted a bit while she gave a very superficial massage.  As I was getting bored of the massage, asked to start round 2 so another min of OWO and onto CG, at which point Alessia insisted I hurry as time was running out.. this being only 40mins in!  Shot a second load.. showered and left with plenty of time left on the clock.

Recommend: No, maybe we did not click but was unnecessarily rushed and not engaging, I was expecting better given the previous positive reviews

Offline dusty99

Thanks for the review. Sounds a bit disappointing. I might delete her from my hot list.

Offline last_days_of_logan


External Link/Members Only

Cost: £140 for one hour

Comms: Responsive to text messages and communications good in general. 

Location: Flat near Earls Court.  Very close to some shops and was far too exposed for my liking.

Girl: Was slimmer than the her photos suggested, around 5'9" and size 10, great body with natural C bust.

Services: Sorted out the paper out on arrival.  Quick shower and come back to find Alessia lying on the bed.  She had a late night out and was obviously very tired.  Kissing was not on offer so started with OWO.. which lasted no more than 2 mins tops..  then she said we should fuck.  Not being too bothered i agreed.  Missionary and doggie for a quick shot no more than 15mins into the meet.  Chatted a bit while she gave a very superficial massage.  As I was getting bored of the massage, asked to start round 2 so another min of OWO and onto CG, at which point Alessia insisted I hurry as time was running out.. this being only 40mins in!  Shot a second load.. showered and left with plenty of time left on the clock.

Recommend: No, maybe we did not click but was unnecessarily rushed and not engaging, I was expecting better given the previous positive reviews

Have to say, even reading the review.... i am pissed off for you

That is one of the worst type of meets available... proper shit. so she rushed you through literally everything, throw in massages/small talk/ shower you probably had just over 30 mins of action....rushed action as well

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I wouldn't see her again

Deluded self prestigious whore... :crazy:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Film Director

Seems to be achieving a new degree of (shite) consistency.  :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Seems to be achieving a new degree of (shite) consistency.  :thumbsdown:

Looks like self deluded Queen Diva.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnotherAndrew2

Have to say, even reading the review.... i am pissed off for you

That is one of the worst type of meets available... proper shit. so she rushed you through literally everything, throw in massages/small talk/ shower you probably had just over 30 mins of action....rushed action as well

Yep.  I was itching to write the negative review as soon as I left the flat :(

Offline rdemetrius1

she did exactly same to me, when I complained to her I had plenty of time left, she said I was the only punter ever to tell her I had time left and she wont see me again over text, saying " we dont click bebe " lol. Made it sound I was one in a million who ever complained about her clock watching and telling me to hurry up and finish. The worst of it is shes not clean, she gave me the mother of chest infections, shes the type to give you an std on purpose. A dangerous punt IMO.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:13:39 am by rdemetrius1 »

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
she did exactly same to me, when I complained to her I had plenty of time left, she said I was the only punter ever to tell her I had time left and she wont see me again over text, saying " we dont click bebe " lol. Made it sound I was one in a million who ever complained about her clock watching and telling me to hurry up and finish. The worst of it is shes not clean, she gave me the mother of chest infections, shes the type to give you an std on purpose. A dangerous punt IMO.

To be fair I found very clean and fresh
Also very delicious mango surprise desert 😋😋😋👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rdemetrius1

To be fair I found very clean and fresh
Also very delicious mango surprise desert 😋😋😋👅👅👅

with all due respect you saw her a year and a half ago. Go see her now and ill guarantee you will be back here coughing phlegm and another negative review lol.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
with all due respect you saw her a year and a half ago. Go see her now and ill guarantee you will be back here coughing phlegm and another negative review lol.

I'm not disputing what you've written..
Obviously not to be taken lightly to catch something off a unhygienic whore..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac