Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie__________Very good service (catch before she goes)  (Read 4649 times)

7 review(s) for Natalie___ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked Natalie___ for an hours appointment this afternoon at 1 pm. Communications were very good though by text...exact location was sent. As I am local to the area (Pimlico) so no problems in finding it.

I was there on time, she opened the door in a lovely velvet dress, with stockings and heels. She looks pretty exactly as per her pics medium to long hair. I was asked for a shower, went into her room formalities aside we get into dfk for 5 minutes standing and fondling each other nicely...then we moved on to the bed lots of kissing, cudling, dfk, licking, fingering and touching a decent foreplay for 15 mins the she goes on to OWO brilliant technique nice and slow.

Only one problem she is too thin to my liking may be she is size 4 or 6. She does a nice cow girl then spooning, doggy and I finish with the mish...

By this time it is already 50 mins gone (I am sorry but I like to keep track of my time and avoid overstay as much as possible) I spend 5 mins again dfk and then go for a shower. After the shower again a little bit of kissing cuddling and fondling...and I came off

Overall a very good experience genuine GFE...only negative she is very thin to my liking but pretty and she does take the lead like in DFK if I stop she did continue...she is off to Bristol on 24th so catch her before that uys

Happy punting!!!

Offline bestbefore

Nice review - she looks a little cutie. Shame she is off to Bristol. Do you know if she will be returning to London.

Offline spellbackwards

thanks for the review..just my type and she looks good VFM.

LL

Thanks for the review.  She looks nice - very pretty and does DFK so I may go and see her.  Call me a cheapskate but if she was £10 less @ £60 for 30 mins I'd be there in a shot.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

This lady's has a few mentions in the South West reviews section.

Viktor: how well does she speak English?  I do like to have a bit of a chat and my command of Polish is non-existent!

Offline Luke

nice find mate :thumbsup:
Does she CIM as listed in her enjoys,
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:53:42 pm by Luke »

Offline viktor1080

Sorry guys, got busy with work for a last few days...She does not know when she will come back to London, She speaks good English considering she has been a few weeks in England.

She is good that particular flat gets lot of Polish girls and they keep changing

Offline viktor1080

@ Luke mate CIM is not for me so I never ask can't answer your question.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

She speaks good English considering she has been a few weeks in England.

Thanks, viktor!

Offline Luke

Booked her today and she cancelled without any notification, half way through I had texted her to recon firm and she replied saying some family problem! Could be a genuine problem but seems very unreliable to me,maybe she took on to many bookings!

Offline UltrasForLife

When she was in Bristol, a "landlord" was delaying her for every other booking. Family problems my ass. :thumbsdown:

Offline Luke

Looks like her landlord travels with her to london, I think he was the one co- ordinatiing the bookings