Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela’s Amazing Asian Massage - Oxford Circus  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Ihsnet

External Link/Members Only

Price quoted in message:
£100 = 1hr massage with HR / 30min sex & massage
£150 = 1 hr sex & massage (cum once, for multiple cum £30 extra)

Comms: By Whatsapp, kinda slow response, agreed time @ 7pm and called hour before and given address. Called her on arrival to open main door.

Location: On main street, venue located 7 mins walk from Oxford Circus station according to google map.

The punt: £100 30mins, owo, CG. No kissing or CIM but didn't get a chance to ask. Offered shower at the end.

Angela - facially, not my cup of tea. However, she has an amazing body. Approx. 5"4 A cup with huge nipples. Friendly, can speak decent English but can get confuse easily. Both pics in ads seems to be Angela herself, however her skin tone is a bit darker than pics. OWO is good with some balls licking. Untrained in massage. Points for trying.

Decent girl, however I probably won't return as I prefer a decent massage.

Offline Sinz

Very expensive for a crappy massage and medicore service.

The pics could be practically any Chinese woman.

Thanks for the warning OP.

Offline mastervon

I also followed this up.

Agree £150 is expensive (for me it got me 1hr sex, no significant massage.  Came relatively quickly due to her tiny tight pussy.  Suggested 2nd round, she wasn't up for more sex but obliged with a well delivered HR in final 10 mins  without requesting any extra payment).

Also agree that OWO is well delivered and it cannot be emphasised enough that she has an amazing youthful body.

You pay for the age and the body.  Face and teeth a bit weird.