Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Julia x (TOFTT) E17 - Wish i hadn’t.  (Read 997 times)

1 review(s) for Milf Julia x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline Mr lovepants

Been looking on AW for a punt, didn’t know who to go for and as i was near Walthamstow decided on Julia, wish i hadnt.

Link: External Link/Members Only

COMS: Rang her number and she answered, Booked a visit. Asked formher to text address and nothing.
Rang her again, nothing. Then another girl phoned me on another number saying that she changed phones...should have not gone.
Anyway, she then text me her address. i booked for an hour £70!

Parking: If you go to the bottom of the road there is ample free parking and you drive past her place.
Rang when i parked up and she said she was out shopping said she will be ready in 20 mins.
Eventually got her number and walked up and knocked on the door...

House: Mid Terraced looks like it has just been refurbished inside...HOWEVER....
When i knocked on the door it was answered by a middled aged bloke, we both looked at each other for a few seconds and i was asked to come inside..

There were two girls and i was asked who i was seeing, i think the other girl was “Pleasure Ruby”.
I then met Julia, i needed a wee urgently and she showed me the toilet and waited outside.

Girl: she lead me to the bedroom, handed over the paperwork and we stripped off.
She was not 48 more like 60, quite fat, i think she was shaven but could not see her pussy.
she showed me a picture of a child said it was hers, probably her grand daughter.

The Deed: Everything was covered, Julia got on top of me and we had a little kiss and a cuddle, i sucked her tits which did nothing for me.
She then got out a flavoured condom and some how i was hard and she put it on the old fellow.
Actually the blow job was not bad, all mouth and lips.
Then in CG position i done the deed. eventually i came and she cleaned me up.

she then gave me a quick back massage and tried to raise the old fellow again, but nothing..
never saw her pussy, touch her bum once and it felt a bit hairy.
Got dresses and left quickly.

Avoid.
Pros....She was chatty but her english was poor
Cons: Everything else