Author Topic: Amazin Annna - Norwich  (Read 2258 times)


14 review(s) for Amazing Annna (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline paulyg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK this was my first punt. I just felt like having sex without the complications of "When can I see you again?". How about never? I've been single since infinity and instead of sleeping with girls who then get attached I thought I would make the jump and do it with a pro!

So Anna lives on a very well known street but thankfully door is reasonably discreet round the back. Walking up the road my heart was pounding like I hoped to be shortly :-)

Text Anna and she gave me instructions to get in. Walked in flat, it's cosy, clean and nicely decoreatd (why the fuck that's relevant, who knows). Anna looked lovely in lingerie and paperwork was sorted. Had a shower to freshen up and Anna was waiting for me on the bed after. She stripped and then got to work on my boy (I didn't bring a little boy, I'm not sick), good technique and then I went down on her. She felt like she came and I don't think she lied. Little rest and getting down to sex. Her on top, good technique, then me on top and then doggie to finish. After we chatted for 15mins on the bed and then I left bang on the hour.

Anna is a lovely looking girl, Romainina but great English. Thin body with little boobs, cracking arse!

£130 for the hour.

No kissing but I didn't try, this was the only bit I regret, she could've easily thought I didn't want to so she didn't try either. My mistake. She doesn't like fingers inside of her but happy to play on the outside.

A positive experience that makes me want to try others now! I can see how you can get a wiggy for this!

I would defo go back to Anna, but I have nothing to compare against so I might try a couple of others just to get a feeling of a good/average/bad punt etc.

Offline welshpunter17

I've been with Anna a few times, she's one of my favs  :drinks:

Offline TheMurloc

shame sh's a tourer, I'm looking for a good girl that's my type in Norwich for a visit later this month :(

Offline Tomcat007

I had fun with her the first few times.
But then she became lazy an complained that I was to big for her the last time...?
Seriously did I have a penis enlargement that I don't know about...WTF?

I have not been back...

Sad as I really loved her Slim body and small tits...

I'd definitely recommend her 2 friends of hers Antonia and Alice

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline paulyg

I had fun with her the first few times.
But then she became lazy an complained that I was to big for her the last time...?
Seriously did I have a penis enlargement that I don't know about...WTF?

I have not been back...

Sad as I really loved her Slim body and small tits...

I'd definitely recommend her 2 friends of hers Antonia and Alice

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the recommendations, Alice looks lovely!

Offline Woodybear


Offline Bornslippy

Antonia has returned and will be on MK end of month. get myself some Antonia me thinks...

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Is Alice in Norwich?

Nah... in wonderland

Come on mate, time to start contributing back to the forum

Offline welshpunter17

Antonia has returned and will be on MK end of month. get myself some Antonia me thinks...

Still waiting on Alice to return, she's the only one out of the group I haven't banged.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just to add to others in the group there's Natalia. She's nice but scared me when she shouted "Babies!" as I came

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Nor2013

Still waiting on Alice to return, she's the only one out of the group I haven't banged.

titanium 3448003 or External Link/Members Only

Just to add to others in the group there's Natalia. She's nice but scared me when she shouted "Babies!" as I came

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alice is very good.  Had a duo with her and JenniferHottie External Link/Members Only.  Both were so fit and had me coming in no time!