Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanka Erotic Masseuse - London  (Read 3850 times)

Offline webpunter

Found this [potential] hottie on the inter-web          External Link/Members Only

Last AW login Sept 2012 - however her website & other links look current      External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a play ?

Offline Clipit

So did you ever venture down to see Ivanka?

Offline aprower994

I saw her around a year ago. Decent massage, and she is the girl in the photos, but rather mechanical, and expensive in my opinion.

Offline webpunter

I saw her around a year ago. Decent massage, and she is the girl in the photos, but rather mechanical, and expensive in my opinion.
Thanks for the intel - i might have to go for the 'Lingham Massage-Only' [by invitation only]
External Link/Members Only
Hopefully little WP will qualify  :lol:      Will report back if i get to visit - but others on my to-do list

bristolqwerty

:rolleyes: Ivanka wank please Ivanka. Said in a strong Romanian accent  :P
External Link/Members Only
Looks stunning, Please, please God let this be true.  What's this shite about invitation only for lingam massage  :unknown:  will def being trying to contact when in London.  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:46:09 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Marktehpwner

Did you ever go and see her in the end? I'm looking to see her aswell

NickFury

Saw her 1+ year ago too, pretty and petite but not stunning like the photos. Smallish boobs and quite mechanical.
You can search for ivanka on the auto-censored for more feedback.

If u like erotic massage. I'd recommend Gina in Romford if that's convenient.

Offline Clipit

Thanks Nick. Any link for Gina?

Offline brownie

were in romford is she based i used to go to romford thai massage on london road

NickFury

It was a house on Rush Green Rd (hope that didn't violate any rules...sorry if i did!)