Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Body serenity preston.  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Plotman

:yahoo: who are the best ones to see at body serenity in preston ?

Offline SmoothieNeil

Go yourself and make your own mind up!

Offline Scholes74

Can only recommend Nicole-used to be Anna Nicole at Angels. Wouldn't bother with anybody else.

Offline photoclicker

Sarah is fun  40ish blonde tidy body.

booo67

do any of the girls provide extras?

Offline scutty brown

do any of the girls provide extras?

NO
HE is part of the massage, nothing more

Offline scutty brown

:yahoo: who are the best ones to see at body serenity in preston ?

the best ones are all working at Jing Jai............

Offline Scholes74

Must just be me then that gets extras at BS ? Had everything except full service, plenty of oral given and received, 69 during a nuru massage. Just have a look at some of the girls AW profile private galley photos and you might have your eyes opened. Not going to name names but don't expect any extras on a first visit.

Offline scutty brown

Must just be me then that gets extras at BS ? Had everything except full service, plenty of oral given and received, 69 during a nuru massage. Just have a look at some of the girls AW profile private galley photos and you might have your eyes opened. Not going to name names but don't expect any extras on a first visit.

If thats the case then Angel has either changed the rules or taken her eye off the ball................her Angel parlour was FS, while BS was very strictly massage only, under fear of the sack. With Angels gone maybe she's relaxed things
Some of the girls worked both parlours and I suspect some of the photos relate to things now gone

booo67

Offline Mo311

Angel Best for Tantric not only for BS , she is bestest in the North West
Then Susanne for Massage and Belle

Offline scutty brown

Angel Best for Tantric not only for BS , she is bestest in the North West
Then Susanne for Massage and Belle

you obviously have limited horizons

Offline Mo311

Can you give me more options ? I would like to try.