Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Thai near Paddington  (Read 1429 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Top Cat 14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

One more for me today.

Comms:
All done via text, no issue at all.

First floor- 1 bed studio flat 10 min walk from Paddington. I’ve been in a lot better, pretty untidy, bedroom / lounge all the same! Bathroom was adequate

Price:
£220 for 90 mins

Services:
FK, OWO,  RO, FS

Victoria
Looks like her pics although the pics are a little old / flattering. She is pretty enough, nice figure, largish enhanced breasts, Thai bum!

The Meet:

Let in, she was wearing some see-through negligee.

Sorted paperwork, offered and accepted a shower. She stood in the bathroom and watched me shower! Little weird. I definitely preferred Zelda’s shower experience!

Dried and over to the bed, lots of kissing then OWO whilst I stood by the bed- all good. Sat down for some more OWO, then laid down- she wasn’t letting up. Finished round 1 in 69.

Her massage wasn’t the best I’ve ever had but killed some time. She is nice enough to chat to too.

Onto round 2, more OWO, CG, Doggy, Mish to finish

Bit more of a chat and on my way

Visit Again?: No, probably not. I tend to get the itch for a Thai once every 6 months or so and would prefer to go back to Zelda who is fitter, and offers a more engaged service. Will post Zelda review soon.

Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 05:31:59 pm by Top Cat 14 »

Offline stuart.

Thanks for the review OP.  :hi:

I've wanted to see this one for ages.

bristolqwerty

Identical to me  :hi:
Exactly as my experience with a dose of cowgirl for pop 1.  Found her quite difficult to talk too initially whereas Zelda’s grasp of English, personality and routine is more engaging.  Yep Zelda’s BJ  in shower was awesome.  Both are good with owo.
Still, Victoria is a nice lady, will see again as I’m struggling to find alternatives in London.
She stood in the bathroom and watched me shower! Little weird. I definitely preferred Zelda’s shower experience!
The shower was cold so I was in and out in seconds (already showered 10 mins previously at my hotel) so Victoria probably checks you've been and washed your John Thomas as she was a bit put out I had finished immediately.....she does do extensive owo so can’t blame her as some guys  are filthy, unhygienic Cnuts no doubt.