Author Topic: Manchester Area Thai or Asian escort  (Read 9885 times)

Offline Siliconfan

Visiting Manchester tomorrow. Looking for advice on full-service incall Thai, Chinese or other oriental/asian.

From Adultwork,  Sexi Thai Nina, Horny Honey 888, Thai Sweet Candy look promising. Any views? A few years ago I had a great seesion at Thai Rest Sanook which I think is now called Chok Dee?

All advice gratefully received.

Offline teekay524

Manchester Scene is pretty much bone dry now when it comes to Thai's. The good ones have kinda all dissapeared over the last 2 years and not really any worth mentioning. you could try chok dee but thats a bit of a hit and miss and the same for the chinese girls. you will never get the same girl as they are constantly rotating them in the parlours.
Sexy Thai Nina has had a few bad reviews on here
Horny Honey 888..... hmmm not too sure as this one has been around for a while but theres not really been many reviews on her and from when i saw her working at a spa about 2 yrs ago she is much bigger in person.
Thai Sweet Candy..... no reviews and may just be a blank profile on AW.

Your better off going for a non asian girl if you want a decent time.

Offline smartieshouse


Offline samneil15

I agree with Teeky unfortunately as I love Thai girls and Manchester is now properly dried up. Sindee used to me my go to and also Premier G Pattie. Even Jennie, Patties's flat mate is ok but not the best.

Apart from those, you have some who do amazing massage and HE just no FS.

Offline psb

I've tried Nina and enjoyed my visit but some others aren't that keen

My experience suggests that any Vivastreet listing that says Korean will be a Chinese that offers FS.

Any oriental in Hulme will also offer FS.

There are a team of Thai girls that rotate between Astley Bridge in Bolton and Crumpsall M8 in Manchester, they all offer FS


Offline smartieshouse

The absence of girls seems odd. Nottingham has some amazing Thai girls. What's Nottingham got that attracts these girls?

Offline Siliconfan

I've tried Nina and enjoyed my visit but some others aren't that keen

My experience suggests that any Vivastreet listing that says Korean will be a Chinese that offers FS.

Any oriental in Hulme will also offer FS.

There are a team of Thai girls that rotate between Astley Bridge in Bolton and Crumpsall M8 in Manchester, they all offer FS

What's the general standard of the Vivastreet Chinese girls?

Offline smartieshouse

Also any Viva links would be good as I cannot find any.

Offline teekay524

The absence of girls seems odd. Nottingham has some amazing Thai girls. What's Nottingham got that attracts these girls?

There is a group that rotates between nottingham, birmingham and stafford. these girls all seem to know each other and prefer to be closer. it's just crap up here between manchester and liverpool. some decent girls up in carlisle that tour there but thats about it. yorkshire area is also pathetic when it comes to oriental girls. london area is just silly money.

Offline smartieshouse

I'm based in West Yorks and agree its devoid of oriental talent.

Offline smartieshouse

A few good girls could come on an "extended holiday" and do rather well!!

Offline teekay524

I'm based in West Yorks and agree its devoid of oriental talent.

there was one girl in sheffield who was over here for period of time. thai girl, fluent english, petite size 6 with B/C cup.....fit as hell basically...think her name was Alice 1991 or something like that. since her i have not come across one single girl in yorkshire that i would go for.

Offline smartieshouse

there was one girl in sheffield who was over here for period of time. thai girl, fluent english, petite size 6 with B/C cup.....fit as hell basically...think her name was Alice 1991 or something like that. since her i have not come across one single girl in yorkshire that i would go for.

Yes I remember the Profile.

Offline Carpy

I'm based in West Yorks and agree its devoid of oriental talent.

It’s that bad round here at moment I started to look to west York’s but not found anything yet

Offline redjaguar

I  am recovering from surgery & not been active since Polish Kate packed in.

I have had most of the good Thai's round here over last 10+ years but looking to get back into it & seeing nothing around is not great news.

I went from FS to looking at B2B mainly with Mina/ Nisa , plus had FS in the end with her & I think 4 girls who operated from the place in Whitefield, then the big house she had up the M66.
At one time I used to message Thai girls on AW I suggest they came up to Manchester,  & pointed then to Mina as a good place to operate from.
I introduced Tida to Mina when she went to work from Whitefield versus the crap hole she shared in Eccles , was strange one day I was in Mina's kitchen having a cuppa sat at a table with 3 Thai birds I have shagged. Very Happy days
 Best one was girl was Pimm if anyone remembers her, full on sex on legs she was. unfortunately only there for a couple of weeks.

I will keep looking & hoping

Red Jag

Offline samneil15

I  am recovering from surgery & not been active since Polish Kate packed in.

I have had most of the good Thai's round here over last 10+ years but looking to get back into it & seeing nothing around is not great news.

I went from FS to looking at B2B mainly with Mina/ Nisa , plus had FS in the end with her & I think 4 girls who operated from the place in Whitefield, then the big house she had up the M66.
At one time I used to message Thai girls on AW I suggest they came up to Manchester,  & pointed then to Mina as a good place to operate from.
I introduced Tida to Mina when she went to work from Whitefield versus the crap hole she shared in Eccles , was strange one day I was in Mina's kitchen having a cuppa sat at a table with 3 Thai birds I have shagged. Very Happy days
 Best one was girl was Pimm if anyone remembers her, full on sex on legs she was. unfortunately only there for a couple of weeks.

I will keep looking & hoping

Red Jag

Ah Red you old devil. I'm pretty sure it was because of your AW reviews of Mina/Mesa that I started going to her Whitefield place. Saw all the girls there and I followed to the other place too. I believe Mesa got the infamous Nickixxx over and I may have been her first in manchester. Was the best experience ever and saw her regularly until she retired. Mena always had sexy girls. Jenny was her long time one I used to see. Perfection in every way. Never seen any girls that come close to be honest. Malee in Bolton is close but not quite up to their level and older now.

The highlight for me was a 3some with Mena and Nickxxx, they were the good days of punting for me.  :wacko:

Offline smartieshouse

Do we, need to start a petition!! :-)

Offline redjaguar

Cheers Sam, glad i did something right.

Did you ever see Pimm?

Babe bee gave a great oily massage with lots of touching and feeling most compulsary too

Nothing like her set up si ce then for sure.

Red jag

Offline redjaguar

I believe Nicki was related to Babe bee
Babe bee left the Business set up with a punter in Manchester, and when Nicki had learned the ropes from Nisa and got a good following she set up on her own and pissed Nisa off.
Thats why Nisa moved to Eccles to try and get back at Nicki
Tida set up with a Scottish pu ter
Jenny and Nisa moved to somewhere on south coast to set up a massage parlour there, think it was Weymouth.

Red jag

Offline frankc



The highlight for me was a 3some with Mena and Nickxxx, they were the good days of punting for me.  :wacko:

Ar the good old days of shagging Nikkixxx in that big old house in Somerseat.... :cool:......I once shagged SGK and Nikkixxx on the same day, nearly killed me but great memories.

The best Thai girl I've ever had was Thai Lynne, she used to work out of a flat near the Fort shopping Centre about 10 years ago, she left and upped sticks to Newcastle never to be seen again


Offline ColorCon

I believe Nicki was related to Babe bee
Babe bee left the Business set up with a punter in Manchester, and when Nicki had learned the ropes from Nisa and got a good following she set up on her own and pissed Nisa off.
Thats why Nisa moved to Eccles to try and get back at Nicki
Tida set up with a Scottish pu ter
Jenny and Nisa moved to somewhere on south coast to set up a massage parlour there, think it was Weymouth.

Red jag

Is this the Nisa who had lots of tattoos and amazing breasts?

Offline redjaguar

Yeah big tattoo on her back
 Her & Babe Bee had them done at same time , somewhere local .

Yes great boobs, she would roll your dick end round her great nipples too

Happy days long gone..............................

Red Jag

Offline samneil15

Always fond memories of Nisa and her girls that's for sure.

Offline Chris1990mcr

That’s a real blast from the past.

Nicki was amazing near KFC/ McDonalds.
Remember that whitefield house aswell can’t for the life of me remember who i saw there.

Could do with some new Thai talent in Manchester

Offline psb

Melanie is in residence at the Crumpsall flat at the moment. If you search on VS for Thai M8 Crumpsall you should find her. The pictures are genuine, she's young, slim and does a half hour FS for £60

Offline Bedasha

External Link/Members Only

Akira is half japanese, expensive but fun. Western (Grew up in England) obviously.

Offline samneil15

Melanie is in residence at the Crumpsall flat at the moment. If you search on VS for Thai M8 Crumpsall you should find her. The pictures are genuine, she's young, slim and does a half hour FS for £60

I saw this one when she was last in Manchester, can't believe I haven't reviewed. Very clean, pretty Thai girl in the pics

External Link/Members Only

Had an ok time it was just a little bit too robotic and structured. She is tiny though but she couldn't take a pounding like Sindee can.

Offline ColorCon

Is this the tattoo you speak of?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wonder if she is still around, Nisa did the best massages.

Offline bops909

Visiting Manchester tomorrow. Looking for advice on full-service incall Thai, Chinese or other oriental/asian.

From Adultwork,  Sexi Thai Nina, Horny Honey 888, Thai Sweet Candy look promising. Any views? A few years ago I had a great seesion at Thai Rest Sanook which I think is now called Chok Dee?

All advice gratefully received.



« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:28:48 am by bops909 »

Offline Punter Ponting

Not Manchester but just down the M56 is this one. Couldn't find any reviews on here so hard to say quality of service. Likes list is limited but does mention FS in her profile. Bit of a head scratcher.

Pics looks good and price is reasonable though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Itzmurph

Thai you say?
Well I found this ad whilst browsing, Yorkshire near Sheffield..... now it’s a bucket list to go to mature Asian but..... wowzers... you decide.

External Link/Members Only

Offline teekay524

Not Manchester but just down the M56 is this one. Couldn't find any reviews on here so hard to say quality of service. Likes list is limited but does mention FS in her profile. Bit of a head scratcher.

Pics looks good and price is reasonable though.

External Link/Members Only

Not 100% certain but about 90% ....but i believe this is  Premier G Pattie ? The photos from here resemble her a lot

Offline Chris1990mcr

Thai you say?
Well I found this ad whilst browsing, Yorkshire near Sheffield..... now it’s a bucket list to go to mature Asian but..... wowzers... you decide.

External Link/Members Only

God no  :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Pscz


Offline Rack Admirer

Not 100% certain but about 90% ....but i believe this is  Premier G Pattie ? The photos from here resemble her a lot

could well be. no FS on her list now

Offline teekay524

could well be. no FS on her list now

She says she does FS on her  profile section

Offline Carpy

Not 100% certain but about 90% ....but i believe this is  Premier G Pattie ? The photos from here resemble her a lot

Yes it is Pattie... she has moved to Chester  at beginning of this year
Jenny is her sister... recently shacked up.. so on and off from work perspective... I never punted her.
Nikki long gone from what I hear.
Sindee still in Manchester but don’t know if working or not. Last Thai girl I punted just after she had been away for a long time.. left me a bit underwhelmed

Would love a good Thai with FS and DFK... sure one will turn up in future in Manchester and the generations change 


Offline Rack Admirer

Yes it is Pattie... she has moved to Chester  at beginning of this year
Jenny is her sister... recently shacked up.. so on and off from work perspective... I never punted her.
Nikki long gone from what I hear.
Sindee still in Manchester but don’t know if working or not. Last Thai girl I punted just after she had been away for a long time.. left me a bit underwhelmed

Would love a good Thai with FS and DFK... sure one will turn up in future in Manchester and the generations change

Have you seen Pattie this year? I had a cracking punt with her early 2018 but since then I've had 2 more punts and both were more mechanical and "going through the motions" type of punts. Her figure was terrific on each occasion, though.

Offline Carpy

Have you seen Pattie this year? I had a cracking punt with her early 2018 but since then I've had 2 more punts and both were more mechanical and "going through the motions" type of punts. Her figure was terrific on each occasion, though.

Nahh mate last time I saw her was at the Salford central flat which was a good while ago... she got a fella and started to cut certain services back so stopped going. I used to get DFK and owo from her and loads of anal play on her... the stopped instantly. So fucked her off and moved on... like many Thais... great when she first started

Offline ColorCon

Nahh mate last time I saw her was at the Salford central flat which was a good while ago... she got a fella and started to cut certain services back so stopped going. I used to get DFK and owo from her and loads of anal play on her... the stopped instantly. So fucked her off and moved on... like many Thais... great when she first started

You ever see Nisa for a massage ? Is she still around ?

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
You ever see Nisa for a massage ? Is she still around ?

6 posts since 2016 when you joined, all questions, where is your contribution to the forum please?

Offline Richthescouser

You ever see Nisa for a massage ? Is she still around ?

She dropped off AW, sticks to her regulars by mobile contact.

Offline Liverpool18!

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 46
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Any chance of pm'ing Nisa details-is this Nisa from Prestwich from years back?
Banned reason: No contributions despite warning.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Any chance of pm'ing Nisa details-is this Nisa from Prestwich from years back?

learn to contribute to the site, then you may get PM privileges of your own.

Offline ColorCon

She dropped off AW, sticks to her regulars by mobile contact.

Hi Rich,

I have long lost my burner phone which has Nisa number on it, would you be willing to share? I was a regular and have a good rapport with her and would love to see her regularly again after quarantine is over.

Thanks

6 posts since 2016 when you joined, all questions, where is your contribution to the forum please?

Hi, I’ll be sure to start contributing once everything is back to normal, took a long break from punting but I’ll make sure to pull my weight now 😂

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,863
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Hi Rich,

I have long lost my burner phone which has Nisa number on it, would you be willing to share? I was a regular and have a good rapport with her and would love to see her regularly again after quarantine is over.

Thanks

Hi, I’ll be sure to start contributing once everything is back to normal, took a long break from punting but I’ll make sure to pull my weight now 😂

 :rolleyes:

Offline spiralnotebook

After years of going down the Thai massage/HR/B2B/naturist route which now usually seems to end up more and more expensive.  I`m starting to wonder if nows the time to just fork out £100 and going for a FS Thai.
To continue the Chester comments there was an attractive Thai (May, she has been reviewed on here) who cut out the bollocks and just advertised a straight one hour B2B/HR for £80. I tried to book a couple of times but she was hard to get a suitable appointment time. Although not generally my thing I noticed there seemed to be quite a number of Asians offering massage/FS around the new builds by the train station. Probably now put out of business by Grab a grannie Di who`s still gobbling away the and the conrona lock down.