Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbey / Alison Great first time Beautiful Blonde  (Read 3531 times)

Jamesmacenro1

External Link/Members Only

This link is old, i don't know where the original one is so here is the phone number: 07747399865

This is my first review so bare with me! It was also my first time punting properly (i have had a few massages) so from what I have heard on here I was lucky!

The girl is called Abbey online but then told me she was called Alison and generally, this was all very suspicious! None the less, I continued tried to get her to come to me but she wouldn't on the first time and eventually after a few weeks I ended up going to her. She always text me back and even sent me a couple of pics through Whatsapp, which were obviously screenshots. I was curious and knew I could walk out if I had too so I went ahead.

A few texts confirming time and date and £100/hour. I was running quite late but she was very accommodating. I met her at a very upmarket flat near High Street Kensington in a quite street off the main road. I was let in and went up the stairs. As I got to her door, she opened it but refused to show her face. I was very confused but she laughed it off, her voice sounding magical. I stepped inside and I was greeted by a very tall fake blonde in heels, with a beautiful smile. Turns out she's from sweden, which explained her slightly difficult to understand accent, although her english was excellent.

When she saw me, she was very excited, considering im 25yrs, work out a lot and about as tall as her! She kept telling me how attractive I was which at first was fun but then began to sound a bit fake! I was offered drinks, I had water and she had wine! I was thirsty from travelling. She then came up to me and starting kissing me lightly and undressing me! I was laughing sheepishly quite a lot and she said I was cute! I had asked for B2B + GFE so we settled the paperwork and got back to kissing. She put some music on and told me to lie down for my massage! She got undressed and began the b2b. I've had better sensual massages but this was a very good swedish phisio massage with a bit of tit action across the back. Her breasts are clearly enhanced but in a very nice way, not disproportionate and as such almost natural.

I flipped her over and started giving her a massage. Everything was on the table apart from fingering. And she kept wiping my hands and body with wet wipes so clearly considers cleanliness as important. She stood by the window for a bit and in the light I could see that she was seemed a little older than in the pictures - maybe late 20s... but hard to tell and anyway this didn't really matter, the moment she looks and smiles at you with her bright blue eyes its all forgotten!

After about 10mins of massage which she seemed to enjoy, she began the more sensual actions but I was so shy I was struggling! She found it cute and told me I was in a 'safe place'. This was a very nice touch and she started with giving me a OWO with a condom. I eventually got hard and she giggled pleasantly before lubing and riding me! We banged in a few positions before I came after which she very carefully and lightly cleaned me up with yet more wetwipes.

An hour had passed at this point to her own surprise but she said that there was no rush so I sat back and relaxed a bit with her talking about life etc. Eventually I felt that this was going on too long, went for a quick shower in a fairly ok bathroom, got dressed and left. She gave me a kiss as i left and that was that!

I will definitely go again, and might do a lunch date + or something if she trusts me now! She even offered me a slight discount for returning customers!

Offline king tarzan

Does she offer the full Delicious 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅 mcoy?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DeanoDeano

Well done for your first review.

But just FYI - OWO means Oral WithOut. So you don't have OWO with a condom. That would be Oral With.

Offline kuck

I saw her a few times some 4/5 years ago. The picture in your link is fake, though the girl is similar in looks - quite a stunning Scandinavian blonde. The picture is of Lindsay Marie.

Your mileage might have been great, but mine wasn't. The massage itself wasn't great, nor was the enthusiasm.

Offline iseekcougar1

IMHO, she is a BIG NEGATIVE based on my experience 2 -3 years ago.

Since the website where I located her got taken down, I could never really review her. There is a possibility that my review below is of a different provider using the same B&S profile. However, the use of wet-wipes, tall, Scandinavian origin, fake blonde, are major similarities that i am fairly confident we we the same person.

Looks - Tall, white, blonde (using wig not hair colour), Norwegian / Scandinavian. To be she appeared early thirties. I felt she had mid-sized natural (but heavy) boobs - this is one thing that doesn't match the description by OP.

Negatives:
1) Firstly the meeting time agreed was 6:30 PM. But once I reached the area there was a radio silence...  :dash: then a call at 7:15 or 7:20 PM if I was still up for it... When I reached there she pretended as of she was doing a favor ! wtf ! :dash:

2) B&S , the profile photos and age didn't match.

3) I had only agreed for sensual massage, but it was far from sensual.

4) She ended the meeting earlier than the agreed time.

5) She would wipe her nipples every time I kissed them ....  :dash: and yes even my hands were wet-wiped before touching her breasts.... that is after I had taken a shower  :dash:

6) Dark hair under the wig (around the edges) were visible, this made her look very weird - to some extent a bit off putting for me. I asked her to remove the wig, but she declined.

I felt completely conned and would never recommend.

She tried to charge extras during the massage for things that were trivial. (I dont remember details now).

Offline Londonpunter30

OP makes no mention of this being B&S then posts a link to another agency with all fake pics.. something doesn't add up for me

Offline PLeisure

IMHO, she is a BIG NEGATIVE based on my experience 2 -3 years ago.

Since the website where I located her got taken down, I could never really review her. There is a possibility that my review below is of a different provider using the same B&S profile. However, the use of wet-wipes, tall, Scandinavian origin, fake blonde, are major similarities that i am fairly confident we we the same person.

Looks - Tall, white, blonde (using wig not hair colour), Norwegian / Scandinavian. To be she appeared early thirties. I felt she had mid-sized natural (but heavy) boobs - this is one thing that doesn't match the description by OP.

Negatives:
1) Firstly the meeting time agreed was 6:30 PM. But once I reached the area there was a radio silence...  :dash: then a call at 7:15 or 7:20 PM if I was still up for it... When I reached there she pretended as of she was doing a favor ! wtf ! :dash:

2) B&S , the profile photos and age didn't match.

3) I had only agreed for sensual massage, but it was far from sensual.

4) She ended the meeting earlier than the agreed time.

5) She would wipe her nipples every time I kissed them ....  :dash: and yes even my hands were wet-wiped before touching her breasts.... that is after I had taken a shower  :dash:

6) Dark hair under the wig (around the edges) were visible, this made her look very weird - to some extent a bit off putting for me. I asked her to remove the wig, but she declined.

I felt completely conned and would never recommend.

She tried to charge extras during the massage for things that were trivial. (I dont remember details now).
How about you get in the habit of reviewing more girls after you've see them?

Coming up to your 4th year as a member...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:02:57 am by PLeisure »

Jamesmacenro1

I mean, maybe you had bad luck! Fair point on the Lindsay May pictures though LOL  :dash: I should have looked that up! But anyway..... I was there in the early afternoon around 4pm so I was probably her first punter, she was in a good mood and I had been texting her for a while before! Even tried to get her to come on a night out with me lol so she probably felt a little more comfortable. She was nice to me but then again, I don't have a great deal to compare with! The wet wipe thing was annoying but other than that she was lovely. She wasn't wearing a wig for me I don't think, she had dyed her hair. I still recommend, just be a gentleman about it all!

Offline iseekcougar1

How about you get in the habit of reviewing more girls after you've see them?

Coming up to your 4th year as a member...

I can count on my fingers the number of punts i've had in last 5 years... (not many).. and I am on a break for over a year now.. hence no recent reveiws.

Also, the site in question that no longer operates was full of B&S providers. After looking at the photos on the site, it was clear its a B&S operation... I never even thought that the same provider would be still behind that profile

Offline nevi