Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina-American, Portadown  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Redpunter

Rang this WG several times and got a reply eventually.  Asked if she was available and she said at 4pm and to ring 30 mins before I came to see her.  I rang at least 5 times with no reply.  This woman is a waste of time why advertise your services and then not reply to any calls.  When I was speaking to her I did not ask for anything at all just asked when she would be available so there was no reason that I am aware of that she does not answer calls. She is working from the same apartment as Leggy Ashanti was the week before. :angry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Greg05

Had you actually agreed 4pm at your time? It’s not really a negative until you book a time and they flake on you. If it were a negative for every working girl who doesn’t answer their phone...

Offline ImDaveMate

Worth trying a text saying you phoned to book for 4pm and are texting to confirm as no answer to the phone call.
Did you wait a while or leave quick
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:44:24 pm by ImDaveMate »

Offline Redpunter

Agreed on 4pm I did go and waited about for 25mins in a residential area she obviously did'nt want or feel like she needed the business.  I have visited the same apartment before and was not about to go knocking on her door.
     I am aware that all of us can have an off day but why agree a time and advertise when you cant even be bothered to reply to a call or voicemail, she does not accept texts.
     Maybe some of you guys will have better luck with her. I have never met her before and did not ask for any strange or weird requests only the time she was available and she told me to ring 30 mins before which remained unanswered.
     We all I am sure have had the same the same thing happen in the past and will do in the future, maybe some of you guys will have better luck with her I have wasted enough time on her. My view still remains the same Negative. Just to give her the benefit of the doubt I have checked my voicemails this morning still no reply from her.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:33:20 am by Redpunter »

Offline ImDaveMate

Agreed on 4pm I did go and waited about for 25mins in a residential area she obviously did'nt want or feel like she needed the business.  I have visited the same apartment before and was not about to go knocking on her door.
     I am aware that all of us can have an off day but why agree a time and advertise when you cant even be bothered to reply to a call or voicemail, she does not accept texts.
     Maybe some of you guys will have better luck with her. I have never met her before and did not ask for any strange or weird requests only the time she was available and she told me to ring 30 mins before which remained unanswered.
     We all I am sure have had the same the same thing happen in the past and will do in the future, maybe some of you guys will have better luck with her I have wasted enough time on her. My view still remains the same Negative. Just to give her the benefit of the doubt I have checked my voicemails this morning still no reply from her.

She could have sent a text or called if things went wrong her end sorry mate hope I have better luck with my adventures

Offline Redpunter

Cheers mate its nothing but a storm in a teacup but I had travelled over 15 miles. Just another experience in the world of punting. You win some you lose some the last experience I had in the same apartment was one of the best I have ever had. :hi: