Author Topic: Mai lin Birmingham  (Read 1612 times)

Offline shiptonlad

Visited recently.
Comms: brilliant.
Accessibility: Parking on Street - good access to building good.
Lady: far nicer looking than her advert chatty and pleasant throughout with good English.
Service- decent massage if not great. Reverse oral excellent handjob. Good clean up and drink. Didn't feel at all rushed.
Accommodation and bed good/adequate.
Would I go back. For £60 an hour definitely. Suspect there is slightly more on offer but doubt that would include Full Service.

Offline shiptonlad

Sorry folks. She is in Great Hampton street and advertises as 55 year old on Viva Street. The photo is her on a bad day if it  is her which I don't believe it is.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
External Link/Members Only

By the glut of reviews coming in on this one, she's been a busy girl.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 06:25:49 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline shiptonlad

It would appear that way L/F she claimed to me she does no more than 3 or 4 a day. She didn't mention reviews to me so no coercion involved. I suppose at that age she is slightly niche. Sammy who has been well reported on here in the past is about the same age and is also niche but popular.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
It would appear that way L/F she claimed to me she does no more than 3 or 4 a day. She didn't mention reviews to me so no coercion involved. I suppose at that age she is slightly niche. Sammy who has been well reported on here in the past is about the same age and is also niche but popular.

I'll have to try her out soon, cheers for the review  :thumbsup: