Author Topic: Alkmaar Report  (Read 1049 times)

Offline MrClive

So visited Alkmaar recently and thought I would inform you chaps of my experience

The RLD is only one street with a few indoor bits. Some nice looking girls but not as stunning on average as what you see in Amsterdam IMO

Punt #1 - Tiny blonde Bulgarian on the left as you walk towards the SPA store. She gave me a smile as I walked past and I thought she looked hot. She asked for 35 euros but i gave her 50 and said keep the change. Unfortunately her service was poor. What i asked for was hand relief followed by sex. What i got was possibly the worst HJ I have ever had which she performed whilst smoking a cigarette with the other hand. Sex never really got going as I wasnt hard enough and the bed was too small so I just got up and left. Although she was a nice girl I couldn't recommend. Her English was also very poor.

So still nursing the horn after that first disaster, I am straight out again and this time things took a turn for the better.

Punt #2 - Blonde Bulgarian indoor bit. She had a sign with her name on, fairly sure it said "Steffi". She gave a great HJ and let me feel her bum and tits. Then had a great session in missionary. She was talking dirty to me and although it was obv fake, for some reason it still got me going. My only negative would be that again the bed was too small. However for 35 euros (I actually gave 50) you cant really complain.

Had a great night sleep in my hotel and was up bright and early for some more action.

Punt #3 - Tall Blonde Romanian indoor bit. Very tall girl. Tanned and good body. This was identical to my punt with Steffi, great HJ and missionary. Not much else to say really! Another 50 euros.

Punt #4 - Pale brunette on the right as you walk towards the SPA store. This was the best punt of the trip. Despite having very poor English she had the perfect attitude. Very friendly and welcoming. Was kissing my ear and calling me sexy whilst she gave HJ. No rush at all. There was a knock on the door and it was a guy delivering her pizza. I stood behind the cupboard with my stonking hard on whilst she answered HAHA. This was in no way enough to make the punt anything other than a huge positive. The sex that followed was great with lots more dirty talk. Totally recommended. Another 50 euros was damage.

Overall I had a great time time but would probably not return. Next time I go away I am thinking of Den Haagen. I got the train down there and a quick look around the 'Doblestraat' RLD which looks good. If anyone fancies it send me a PM. Over and out.


Offline billybob69

Good work MrClive. Been to Alkmaar a few times now and loved the vibe there.

Is 50e the standard now?
What time did the girls start their shifts? When I was there I didn't recall much happening before late afternoon.

Offline MrClive

No 35e is standard. But I was giving 50 as i want HJ instead of OW. Not sure what time they start but it was deffo before late afternoon.

Offline kal77uk

Alkmaar has changed, hardly any Dutch local there now. If you get ripped off, dont be surprised.!!

Offline Splodge

Punt # 4 sounds excellent. Just what's required. You'll love Den Haag.  Doubletstraat has lots of variety. The one down the road, Geleenstraat, has lots of ees in their 20s and 30s.