Author Topic: British Lauren - Jewellery Quarter Birmingham  (Read 3863 times)


27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Rust_

This review is from a few months back when Lauren listed FK and RO on her profile. Cost was £80 for a one hour massage and HE

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I fancied a massage with a HE and Lauren caught my eye at the time as FK is a big part of an FS punt for me and the limited number of massages I'd had didn't include this.

Comms
Weren't the best I emailed on AW in the morning, had such a slow response in the end I thought I might not get a booking (it was at least 2 hours) but once I had her number she was quite quick to respond to text and door number details were given at the right time

Location
Covered before so I won't go into detail

Lauren
Was in a robe and opened the door smiley and welcoming, she looks like her pictures and I found her quite attractive. Tattoos etc are all visible on her profile. She's forthcoming with chat and I found her easy to talk to during the massage, she has a sense of humour.

Action
I was offered a shower and drink, declined the shower. I got undressed and laid down on the bed (normal bed as others have mentioned) then Lauren applied quite a lot of oil and gave me a back and shoulder massage with medium firmness. She teased me with her naked pussy by opening the robe whilst doing this. overall I found the amount of oil on my body too much in my opinion. She moved down to my legs and she was quite thorough with them which I enjoyed as I play a couple of sports. I turned over and she massaged my feet, then up the front of my legs teasing my cock and balls. she then got on top of me and gave me a brief body to body with some very light FK then she got in position to give me a very oily and sensitive HJ with a nice build up until I erupted.

I then went for a shower and struggled to wash the amount of oil she applied off my body which was wasn't ideal. Said my goodbyes and hit the road.

So there were some slight disappointments and obviously since the New Year I Lauren has removed FK from her likes list. However I think the overall experience was a borderline positive, I especially enjoyed the leg massage and HJ. I would possibly go back, as I now wouldn't expect FK and the oil situation is easily solved by asking her to use less. I'm in FS mode all the time though ATM  :)

 :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Good report rust  :thumbsup:

I've returned a few times since my review. I noticed a couple of changes since this review. Always greets me in a nice dress and wearing thick red lipstick, chewing gum. We both strip off, she's always wearing fancy underwear. Hot oil massage always goes as follows for me anyhow; legs, bum, feet, back, with her moving around the bed. B2B on back, tickle and play with undercarriage. Turn over legs, arms, hands, chest, belly then a very sexy B2B on front. Finish with an excellent sensual HE. Every time I've been I've had identical experiences. From the positions she gets into to the actual routine. I thought I might get a bit bored of the repetitiveness and routine of the massage. But I'm not yet, still enjoy it as much. But some may get bored with the routine it they go on a regular basis. It's a soft to occasional medium pressure massage. It's relaxing, sensual and sexy at times. Just don't go expecting a cure for your bad back.  :hi:

Offline Sebco

I agree she’s a nice girl. I used to see her when she used to work in Halesowen a few years ago, White angel works from there now. Then she used to all the way, not sure how I would feel not being able to do the same.

Offline _Rust_

Good report rust  :thumbsup:

I've returned a few times since my review. I noticed a couple of changes since this review. Always greets me in a nice dress and wearing thick red lipstick, chewing gum. We both strip off, she's always wearing fancy underwear. Hot oil massage always goes as follows for me anyhow; legs, bum, feet, back, with her moving around the bed. B2B on back, tickle and play with undercarriage. Turn over legs, arms, hands, chest, belly then a very sexy B2B on front. Finish with an excellent sensual HE. Every time I've been I've had identical experiences. From the positions she gets into to the actual routine. I thought I might get a bit bored of the repetitiveness and routine of the massage. But I'm not yet, still enjoy it as much. But some may get bored with the routine it they go on a regular basis. It's a soft to occasional medium pressure massage. It's relaxing, sensual and sexy at times. Just don't go expecting a cure for your bad back.  :hi:

Cheers for the update Littlefoot, I'm sure at some point (probably when it gets warmer) I'll want some more relaxing punts again and it sounds like Lauren is consistent so I may well go back. Have just realised on the HJ subject, the best I've had are either from WGs offering full sex as a separate service or like in Lauren's case used to.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Seems like she is very good at what she does but how do you folks feel about having her massage on a hotel bed? I’ve had one or two (elsewhere) where it was the bed and it wasn’t as good as the ones you have from a proper massages table. Obviously I’d understand if those taht have seen her go primarily for her rather than the massage but if it was just for massages, surely she can’t be as effective trying to move around on the bed.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:02:48 pm by Brumish »
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Seems like she is very good at what she does but how do you folks feel about having her massage on a hotel bed? I’ve had one or two (elsewhere) where it was the bed and it wasn’t as good as the ones you have from a proper massages table. Obviously I’d understand if those taht have seen her go primarily for her rather than the massage but if it was just for massages, surely she can’t be as effective trying to move around on the bed.

You are correct in saying massages are more effective on proper massage tables with the hole for your head to go into. Having said that I think this service is probably one of the best I've received performed ON A DOUBLE BED. Just the way she positions you on the bed I haven't experienced before (see my review). She just seems to know what position is best for her to get into for each individual limb. One minute she's sitting between your legs, next she's kneeling, then she's standing doing your back and neck, where she uses her forearm for a bit more pressure.

But in my humble opinion B2B's and HE's feel better performed on a double bed. More room for her to get into good positions, which wouldn't be possible for her to get into on a proper massage couch. They just feel better on a bed, more room to spread out etc. And with this particular provider I do really enjoy the more sensual side to her performance. Ie the B2B and HE. So it just horses for courses really. And I don't need any pills with this kind of service  :thumbsup: like I take with FS, can't stand the side effects after, quite bad.   :thumbsdown:

kingkhan1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
can you pm me littlefoot mate? cheers.

Good report rust  :thumbsup:

I've returned a few times since my review. I noticed a couple of changes since this review. Always greets me in a nice dress and wearing thick red lipstick, chewing gum. We both strip off, she's always wearing fancy underwear. Hot oil massage always goes as follows for me anyhow; legs, bum, feet, back, with her moving around the bed. B2B on back, tickle and play with undercarriage. Turn over legs, arms, hands, chest, belly then a very sexy B2B on front. Finish with an excellent sensual HE. Every time I've been I've had identical experiences. From the positions she gets into to the actual routine. I thought I might get a bit bored of the repetitiveness and routine of the massage. But I'm not yet, still enjoy it as much. But some may get bored with the routine it they go on a regular basis. It's a soft to occasional medium pressure massage. It's relaxing, sensual and sexy at times. Just don't go expecting a cure for your bad back.  :hi:

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
You are correct in saying massages are more effective on proper massage tables with the hole for your head to go into. Having said that I think this service is probably one of the best I've received performed ON A DOUBLE BED. Just the way she positions you on the bed I haven't experienced before (see my review). She just seems to know what position is best for her to get into for each individual limb. One minute she's sitting between your legs, next she's kneeling, then she's standing doing your back and neck, where she uses her forearm for a bit more pressure.

But in my humble opinion B2B's and HE's feel better performed on a double bed. More room for her to get into good positions, which wouldn't be possible for her to get into on a proper massage couch. They just feel better on a bed, more room to spread out etc. And with this particular provider I do really enjoy the more sensual side to her performance. Ie the B2B and HE. So it just horses for courses really. And I don't need any pills with this kind of service  :thumbsup: like I take with FS, can't stand the side effects after, quite bad.   :thumbsdown:

Sounds good LF. I’ll have to sample her services sometime. The trouble is the prices. Thanks buddy
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dboy74

Real pity the DFK & RO are now off the likes.

Not usually a big fan of massages, but had enjoyed my previous meets because they were available. Hopefully both are returned to the menu at some point.