Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Riviera - South Shields  (Read 2250 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

30mins £60

Was in the north east so looked up Brooke. Had been interested for years, but then she retired for a bit and then had a comeback.

Comms were no problem at all. House in Tyne dock, easy enough to park at a local supermarket and find it a few minutes walk away.

Greeted by the friendly Brooke, nice girl, easy to get along with.

Was mostly on my back with tits in my face, or her mouth around my cock and bouncing up and down on it. Lazy bugger me like

So why the neutral? I guess I was expecting a little better. She's pretty average to look at if we're honest. I expected her to be carrying timber but it's bit more than I'd hoped. Her kiss tasted slightly of booze and fags.

Do your own research as ever. It's another ticked off the list for me, without a chance of return. I like the person, not especially the shag. Soz

Offline The Outsider

That's a shame.  Sounded like she was on form when she first came back.  Wonder if she's lost the enthusiasm already?

Offline MME

Thanks for the review OP, no need to apologise, your opinion is important and helps others form a rounded view.

Shes been on my HL for a long time now, think I'll hold back for now...

Online Kev3773

Thanks Lc, I thought the way her pictures are done she might look bigger in the flesh. Your confirmation is enough to put me off.  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review LC.   :drinks:  Shame things didn't pan out the way you hoped for.  :thumbsdown:

Her photos look good, BUT there again so did Mrs. NE's.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Frankie1882

Cheers for the review LC.   :drinks:  Shame things didn't pan out the way you hoped for.  :thumbsdown:

Her photos look good, BUT there again so did Mrs. NE's.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Aye , that one was a cash saver for me SM. Her pics looked great
See she’s advertising as a size 14 now :D
Some poor unsuspecting sod will fall victim to that bit of false advertisement

And cheers for the heads up OP.Quite fancied her  Back to the drawing board for my next punt in South Tyneside

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
See she’s advertising as a size 14 now :D

Where? it says size 12 in three different places on her profile.   :unknown:

Offline Shearer1955

It must be a subliminal message sent out to her devoted fans  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

I think Frankie boy was referring to Mrs NE as a size 14 DM, Not Brooke.  ;)

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think Frankie boy was referring to Mrs NE as a size 14 DM, Not Brooke.  ;)

Ah yes, I just presumed he meant Brooke since it's on the thread about her.   :hi: