Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigbootylatinaxxx  (Read 4224 times)

39 review(s) for Bigbootylatinaxxx (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
38 review(s) for Bootylatina_xxx (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

yougotplayed

External Link/Members Only

OK so let me begin this girl is hot and her ass is amazing but damn her attitude is off.

She had already messed me about two days prior to meeting her where I wasted an hour hanging about waiting for her to meet me but I liked her look so agreed to go back.

I get to her apartment and she goes "you are late" I'm like Erm ok and ask to use her shower. I am having a shower and after a few mins asks if I'm ok... I'm like yeah of course I'm coming out now. I purchased a towel which looked identical to the one already in the bathroom.

I wall into the bedroom and she has a go saying "the towel is very dirty"... I'm like "this towel is not yours I bought it 10 mins ago..."

So we begin she sucks me off with a condom (she agreed OWO over text but oh well).. I actually enjoyed this but I told her I need to start banging... She absolutely loved it doggy style and she seemed genuine. Obviously wanting to maximise my visit I begin to slow down to 'catch my breath'... She doesn't like this and says "come on"..

So I carry on knowing that cannot hold this for 30 mins so I slow down at intervals.. On the third slowdown she loses it... You have fucking come... I'm respond I haven't and show her the condom. The pre-cum and shower in her view is a full explosion..
I'm like I have definitely not cum yet we both know if I did... She starts moaning that she is very cheap and how the fuck I expect to get this much service for the price £60.

I'm so pissed off now I start getting dressed all the time she moaning and swearing that "you men are fucking taking the piss wanting more more more"

While she had a banging body her attitude stinks I'd be tempted to go again but have a wank an hour before just so I can smash away for 30mins knowing I won't cum 😂

But this time was just horrible and I walked out feeling rejected and angry. Oh well shit happens

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Was about to say shame your TOFTT didn't work out. then realised the Review has been wrongly indexed. I have put the correct link in, and asked Admin to remove the wrong one.

YGP, did you research her on here?

She has 4 Neutrals and 5 Negatives!:scare:

I have not read any of these, but these stats alone would have put me off seeing her.

yougotplayed

Was about to say shame your TOFTT didn't work out. then realised the Review has been wrongly indexed. I have put the correct link in, and asked Admin to remove the wrong one.

YGP, did you research her on here?

She has 4 Neutrals and 5 Negatives!:scare:

I have not read any of these, but these stats alone would have put me off seeing her.

I think I have something for South American girls and I hoped it was to be a good punt... Shame really cos her body is mint but I will certainly check reviews next time
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:06:29 pm by yougotplayed »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think I have something for South American girls and I hoped it was to be a good punt... Shame really cos her body is mint but I will certainly check reviews next time

If you can get yourself over to to the East Mids, we have a couple of great girls from SA touring there regularly. One of them has amassed 532 reviews on here. Check out iher reviews, Karla.

EDIT She is Columbian

Offline Pablo02

If you can get yourself over to to the East Mids, we have a couple of great girls from SA touring there regularly. One of them has amassed 532 reviews on here. Check out iher reviews, Karla.

EDIT She is Columbian

Link?

Offline last_days_of_logan

chances are high that she didnt like it in doggy, more that she liked the idea of making you come quick

yougotplayed

EDIT She is Columbian
Damn I need to check her out thanks for tip!

yougotplayed

EDIT She is Columbian
Can't find her.. If you do ever come across her profile PM me or drop the link here :)

Offline Imp8

I haven't seen karla myself,but she's on my list. Saw a babe in Walsall,says she's columbian. FAF,you'd like her,I'll put the link on here

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I haven't seen karla myself,but she's on my list. Saw a babe in Walsall,says she's columbian. FAF,you'd like her,I'll put the link on here

As a minimum, get into the habit of posting the profile's 7-digit AW ID, as this then automatically brings up any reviews already posted on UKP. In addition, any search carried out on here using the 7-digit AW ID will flag up every post that contains this number.

(in your case 4832251)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can't find her.. If you do ever come across her profile PM me or drop the link here :)

See above for link. Also, you should find a link to her 53 reviews right under my above post.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:28:06 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Likewise for you, as a minimum, get into the habit of posting the profile's 7-digit AW ID, as this then automatically brings up any reviews already posted on UKP. In addition, any search carried out on here using the 7-digit AW ID will flag up every post that contains this number.

Had you posted the link containing her AW ID of "4972049", your post would have autmatically brought up her 7 reviews right under your post.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:26:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

EDIT She is Columbian

Apologies, it should have said 53, not 532!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Damn I need to check her out thanks for tip!

As a minimum, get into the habit of posting the profile's 7-digit AW ID, as this then automatically brings up any reviews already posted on UKP. In addition, any search carried out on here using the 7-digit AW ID will flag up every post that contains this number.

(in your case 4832251)

Currently showing as working from Birmingham this week.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 04:39:47 pm by CoolTiger »

yougotplayed

Currently showing as working from Birmingham this week.
I think I may have to drop some dick off...

Offline BaronVonProdger

But this time was just horrible and I walked out feeling rejected and angry. Oh well shit happens

Yup that sounds like the girl I saw. I should of just followed your review, rather than listening to the little mans urges.

Offline seandana

EDIT She is Columbian
On her profile it states she is Spanish  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
On her profile it states she is Spanish  :unknown:

I've posted somewhere a detailed explanation of this.

In short, from Columbia, but through descendants, they get Spanish Citizenship/Passports, enabling them to to then come across into the UK without Visa.

Columbian/Brazilian passport holders have to go through various loops in order to get visas to visit the UK, and even if given, there is usually a maximum time stay here, AFAIR.

Offline seandana

I've posted somewhere a detailed explanation of this.

In short, from Columbia, but through descendants, they get Spanish Citizenship/Passports, enabling them to to then come across into the UK without Visa.

Columbian/Brazilian passport holders have to go through various loops in order to get visas to visit the UK, and even if given, there is usually a maximum time stay here, AFAIR.

Thanks for the info CT :hi:

Offline denno

Offline jeanphillipe

She does look smoking hot  :wacko:

I'm willing to look past the negatives shes mega hot. I have a small likes list anywY

Ffs shes all the way up  north. I've just realised it was wrongly indexed
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 12:53:57 pm by jeanphillipe »

yougotplayed

Found an old photo from WhatsApp I'm still be tempted t fuck her and this time empty my ballsack an hour before so there would be Zero chance of me coming

Hidden Image/Members Only

yougotplayed

I almost forgot she has that fucked up Michael Jackson nose that looks like it's gonna fall off

Offline denno

Found an old photo from WhatsApp I'm still be tempted t fuck her and this time empty my ballsack an hour before so there would be Zero chance of me coming

I like the cut of your jib 👍
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:38:13 pm by denno »