Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety Judy Lover - Stanmore  (Read 3287 times)

11 review(s) for Sweety Judy Lover (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Smooth Comms. Called and booked her with few hours notice. £50 for 30 mins.

Location is 20 mins bus ride from Stanmore tube station. Once I reached the location, called and maid provides the direction.

She is the one that you see on the profile, facially nice looking Gypsy, bit saggy tits and slight tummy. She got bit of acne problem but nothing off putting.

She opened the door with a smile and welcomed me in. Asked to wash my hands before letting me inside the bedroom.

Handed over the cash and she went out to stash it. Very limited English.
Both undressed and started with light FK. OWO available but went for OW. Decent BJ but uses bit of hand.
Sex in missionary, she asked me to go slow and I pumped her as slow as possible. Her pussy is very tight and she can't handle any level of pumping. Provides good eye contact with lot of smile.
I pulled out whenever I was about to cum and she doesn't rush me. Finished inside the condom and cleaned up.

She provides a very basic vanilla service.
Not a clock watcher, willing to please, sweet and friendly girl and overall a positive experience for me.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:10:38 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lovewomen

Thanks sunnyj :))

We seem to live, punt or both in the same area and she does look great.

Great informative review.

Offline Duron

Haven't seen her yet. Big attraction for me are the HUGE AREOLA!

Online GreyDave

Haven't seen her yet. Big attraction for me are the HUGE AREOLA!

A good sweet like able shag with aeroles that are about 2 1/2 inches or more dia meter small nipples but a very tight pussey :D :D

Last shag I did was good although she wouldnt allow fingering or my special thumb polishing technic of rubbing clit

Tip : ask for room with massage table and shag her on it you standing its....Great  :dance: :dance:

Offline sunnyj

Thanks sunnyj :))

We seem to live, punt or both in the same area and she does look great.

Great informative review.
:hi:   :drinks:

Offline sunnyj

A good sweet like able shag with aeroles that are about 2 1/2 inches or more dia meter small nipples but a very tight pussey :D :D

Last shag I did was good although she wouldnt allow fingering or my special thumb polishing technic of rubbing clit

Tip : ask for room with massage table and shag her on it you standing its....Great  :dance: :dance:
I added her to my Hotlist based on your review.  :hi:  :drinks:

Online GreyDave

I added her to my Hotlist based on your review.  :hi:  :drinks:

:scare: :scare: :scare:  Thats you and some mums on Mumsnet  :D :D :D 

Glad you thought my reveiw was worth reading Sir , I did her again Monday eve :cool: :cool:  I`d tried to pop twice but little freind wasnt having any of it despite her efforts and the added stiffnes of 30mg of Blue pill .... :unknown: it is so infurating when youre working soo hard with right tools and job cant be finished :dash: :dash: :dash: I really like those aeroleas and that ultra tight pussey :yahoo:
My wallets taking a bashing more than my cock these days :( :( But she is very good value IMO :drinks: :drinks:

Offline kingmg

Is she in the fun house where Carla etc is?

Offline sunnyj

Is she in the fun house where Carla etc is?
I have not seen Carla but from other reviews of Judy, it looks like she is in the fun house.