Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New New Size 4/6 Girls  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Montywales

Looks like they are having a bit of a turnover of staff! I'm interested in Candy but profile has not been verified yet, has been reported and photos more professional and not in the flat like the other girls

External Link/Members Only

Anybody seen her yet or been to the flat recently?

Offline Toero

wow, will have to keep my eye on this one ;)

Offline ampersand

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks perfect to me!

Hope she is real.

Terry  :timeout

Offline Corus Boy

Phoned her a few times today, phone rang out so I went to see Nicky instead.

I had a very nice time.

Offline Montywales

I rang a few times and then got through and arranged a meet. Got to the location which is a bit further down the road than the place I have been before and there was bad signal on the phone so I couldnt get the flat number. Rang alternative number off the naughty dolls website and got the details.

Tried the buzzer and I don't think it was working as no sound and door would not open, felt like I was waiting for an eternity! Rang again and kept on the phone but with no progress and that bad sound of men in the background. So decided to leave this was 12 minutes after arriving and I didn't feel comfortable

Thought I would try Amy as she has a new profile now and she was available and is working out of city centre as no longer part of the group. I will update a relevant thread with the details but I went from being uncomfortable to very comfortable (if you know what I mean)

Offline wholuvsubaby

Mm was tempted to see Megan today but ran out of credit on my punting phone

Maybe that was meant to be?

Offline maxxblue

Mm was tempted to see Megan today but ran out of credit on my punting phone

Maybe that was meant to be?

Why didn't you top up?

Offline wholuvsubaby

Yeah

Tried but the prick in the garage gave me the wrong voucher so by the time I returned to exchange for a new one my window of opportunity had reduced too much to make it a relaxed encounter.

Something was telling me thatthere was something fishy about this ( and it was not their over used pussies!) LoL