Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best girl age 18-21?  (Read 2808 times)

marco.f

Hi everybody,

Any suggestion for a girl in 18-21, under £80ph (or less), inc dfk, pretty face?  Location needs to be relatively good by tube :)

ThankS!

Offline NIK

Hi everybody,

Any suggestion for a girl in 18-21, under £80ph (or less), inc dfk, pretty face?  Location needs to be relatively good by tube :)

ThankS!

Good luck with this one!

Offline finn5555

Hi everybody,

ThankS!

Narrow down what your looking for plenty of choice  :hi:

marco.f

Narrow down what your looking for plenty of choice  :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's "narrow" it down to 18-21 then :) Any suggestions? :)

Offline finn5555

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's "narrow" it down to 18-21 then :) Any suggestions? :)

Still to many options narrow down further and I may be able to help  :thumbsup:

marco.f

Still to many options narrow down further and I may be able to help  :thumbsup:

18-25....?  Is that enough? :cool:

Offline finn5555

18-25....?  Is that enough? :cool:

Nooooooo since when is 18 to 21 then 18 to 25 narrowing it down  :dash:

marco.f

Nooooooo since when is 18 to 21 then 18 to 25 narrowing it down  :dash:

Ok..what about 18, cute, dfk, 40£, anal, cute?  :dash:

Offline finn5555

Ok..what about 18, cute, dfk, 40£, anal, cute?  :dash:

Sorry can't help you  :lol:

marco.f

vorian

Hi everybody,

ThankS!

Try this profile,  your options for the price ph will be limited and she is over your age limit but some well respected members rate her and she has plenty of reviews should you wish to ask questions.  Good luck.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24208.0

marco.f

Try this profile,  your options for the price ph will be limited and she is over your age limit but some well respected members rate her and she has plenty of reviews should you wish to ask questions.  Good luck.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24208.0

Many thanks vorian, even if I think the girl has come back home (by reading the post and since the profile is off).  :hi: If she''ll come back, I'm gonna see her.

Thanks.

vorian

Many thanks vorian, even if I think the girl has come back home (by reading the post and since the profile is off).  :hi: If she''ll come back, I'm gonna see her.

Thanks.

Your welcome you might want to think about going for a 30 min session instead of an hour you will get a much wider choice of girl at your price and many punters will tell you that you will get just as much action in that time period.

marco.f

Your welcome you might want to think about going for a 30 min session instead of an hour you will get a much wider choice of girl at your price and many punters will tell you that you will get just as much action in that time period.

That's right: contrary to what most people prefer (according to what I've read, by I might be mistaken), I prefer a 15/30 mins with a girl I really like (the one I described in my first post) as opposed with a 1hr with a girl I like so so. (Now I can see the profile of the girl you suggested me: she looks hot, thank you)  :dancegirl:

vorian

That's right: contrary to what most people prefer (according to what I've read, by I might be mistaken), I prefer a 15/30 mins with a girl I really like (the one I described in my first post) as opposed with a 1hr with a girl I like so so. (Now I can see the profile of the girl you suggested me: she looks hot, thank you)  :dancegirl:

I read your review and a 30min session will give you higher quality at the price you suggested I think your OP asked for an hour which is maybe why you had some of the responses you did. Good Luck