Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Thick colombian milf - London  (Read 4195 times)

2 review(s) for roxy-alevels (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline danieltrj

External Link/Members Only 

Saw her last year when she was in Peckham i believe there is another review of her just wanted to add my view on her.

She's about 5'7 5'6, she looks so much better in person than in her pictures especially her face( online her pics are heavily shopped one of them ones), her ass !!! damm boy hella nice firm and jiggly deffo worth the visit if you an ass man. facially i found her attractive because she has that sexy latin mom look age 30-38 range but if you want a young sexy latina she probably won't be your type

Met with her about 4 times the last time being the longest at 1 hour , £120
Decent blow jobs nothing out this world (OW), fucked her in multiple positions, the best one being a standing doggy after she gave me 10/10 lap dance. She can take the D for ages as I didn't cum till the last 10 mins of the punt ( I always smoke the bud before or after a punt find it always make me last and keeps me focused) she must have cummed about 3 times she was shaking and I could feel her juices overflow her pussy when she did so.
She is pretty cool we talked for about 5 - 10 mins after the punts, how she is from colombia, where she was going next how she's been doing this and so on... gave me another number to check where she is next but haven't really bothered with that as I see that she is now mainly around the Crawley area, way too far for my liking but if she was in London I wouldn't hesitate to find her.
The only thing that may put you off is that in doggy she gets too exited and starts jumping on your dick( not the backing away type where they avoid your dick) which can ruin your motion if you are trying to cum ( happened to me) I had to tell her to stay still and the bed there in peckham was shit as it wasn't a firm mattress and we both were sinking in the middle of the bed.

On a side note, as I was blazing inside she was grinding and dancing with me and one of the girls walks in the room asking if I could sell her some weed which made me laugh a lot ( Im south american btw) I told her no but she was hesitant so I just pulled my stash out and gave her a nug for free, this kinda annoyed Roxy that they didn't even knock the door, but I told her it was cool to not worry about it.

I find myself lucky that in the latin parlours in able to build rapport with the girls, I think if you can speak Spanish you will have a much better chance to get a better service than to just be another "gringo" and this goes with the brazilians as well, as most of them can understand what I say.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only 

Saw her last year when she was in Peckham i believe there is another review of her just wanted to add my view on her.

She's about 5'7 5'6, she looks so much better in person than in her pictures especially her face( online her pics are heavily shopped one of them ones), her ass !!! damm boy hella nice firm and jiggly deffo worth the visit if you an ass man.

Following from the aforesaid in bold, I have to ask the 'perennial' perhaps should be changed to 'eternal' question  :P

Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pepegrillonyc

Hello danieltrj,

Wanted to ask you a question in private on the review of the Colombian milf. Since my status is not good since I live in the states I can’t send you a PM.

Hope to hear from you.
Banned reason: moron
Banned by: Head1

Offline Colston36

Her profile says she's Italian, not Colombian. What language did you talk to her in? If it was Spanish she wouldn't have understood you. Is she geographically confused?Or just one of the famous Romanian Colombians?

Offline Pepegrillonyc

Thanks Colston36.

I was also intrigued on the other activities mentioned in the original review.  Also got my attention.

Offline Stealthmode

Her profile says she's Italian, not Colombian. What language did you talk to her in? If it was Spanish she wouldn't have understood you. Is she geographically confused?Or just one of the famous Romanian Colombians?

Italy is very weak in regards to issuing passports. I know for a fact.

All you need to do is claim a grandparent is from there and thats pretty much it. Pay off the officials and you’ve got a shiny new Italian passport and more importantly (prebrexit) the ability to cross EU borders with little trouble.

Many WG from South america will have italian passports

Also Italian language will fall within  ‘Romance Language’ bracket. I think Romance refers to Roman i.e Latin. Spanish, french, portuguese, catalan, italian and suprise suprise Romanian all fall within this bracket. it the building blocks for the languages, so they understand each other on a base level for the most part.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:33:11 am by Stealthmode »

Offline danieltrj

Following from the aforesaid in bold, I have to ask the 'perennial' perhaps should be changed to 'eternal' question  :P

Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate?

Cheers!!

sorry for the late reply, yes she a solid B++ bordering C

Offline danieltrj

spanish, we spoke in spanish...

many of the latin parlour girls either have spanish, brazilian or italian passports. I am not going to go into the history of why but thats how is goes.

Offline Pepegrillonyc

I was also intrigued on her liking to blaze. Are there providers that smoke. That would be a nice bang bang. Jonesing for that green.