Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily-Northx - Gateshead  (Read 1165 times)

35 review(s) for Emily-Northx (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

regent1987

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Very easy communication by text. Had to change the time of the booking, which she was accommodating with. Helpful with finding the venue.

Price - £120 for an hour, seemed a fair price given her reviews.

Venue - A really nice place.

Looks - She has an amazing body, you can tell she looks after herself., possibly the best bum I've seen yet. Very attractive facially also.

Service - The talking at the start was difficult but think she was keen to get started. The kissing was nice. OWO wet which I liked and a very good technique, including going deep. Initially the moaning was a little fake but when I followed up with RO including a finger which she seemed to really enjoy, that stopped. We proceeded to doggy, which was really good, as I've said she has an amazing bum. Followed up with missionary and then the highlight of reverse cowgirl, as I've said she's very fit and seemed to keep going forever. We finished by having some good chat.

Overall impression - Only one or two things stopped this from being my favourite booking yet. She has good fitness, strong technique and an amazing body, especially her bum. The lack of DFK and fake moaning at the start were the only two things I could in any way complain about.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:14:38 am by regent1987 »