Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elly Hott - Awful attitude, awful sex. Romanian vibes.  (Read 634 times)

10 review(s) for Elly hottt (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mario7769

External Link/Members Only

Won't go into too many details here, as it was just one of those services that leaves you feeling worse than when you went there.

Girl - facially, looks nothing like the pictures. SO you can see why she never actually looks at the camera, and takes the pictures far away. Her body's generic but slim. Nothing like the pics particularly facially.

Location - right next to the Travelodge. The building is one before the Travelodge (same side of the road, you can't miss it).

High points - Her ass - it looks good in doggy - and she has nice looking ink/tattoos. Fake tits, but they look good and feel good

NEGATIVES: Very, very unaccommodating. Active clock watcher. Difficult to actually fuck her and enjoy it because she will constantly moan about everything.. the classic "baby you're too big", "baby don't kiss me (kissing her body), "time is running low, can't do that (RO) - on this point, basically said everything was off the cards. Fucked in 2 positions - got into doggy and when I went prone, wouldn't allow it for some reason so I had to stop.

Pounded her in regular doggy and almost nutted but wanted to jackhammer in mish to finish instead because her ass looks fucking good flapping arond as you pound her out and is a hand full for someone  her size but despite how nice her ass is, didn't want to nut in that position if I couldn't go prone.

All in all, horrible attitude, terrible sex (except her ass is full and thick in doggy).

NOT worth 50 pounds P&D, so imagine if you paid for the hour - you'd hate yourself afterwards way more.

Avoid IMO. You're better off having a wank than seeing her.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:52:20 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!!

I watched her video and it did look like her pics

So I am interested to see if you think this was a B&S

Any thoughts?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

My experience was different, though facially not the best looking but I wont call her ugly...

She gave an amazing OWO, Jack Knife, mish and doggy - I even showered twice.

Funny enough I booked her last minute after a 5 k run lol but comms was great so I was cuddling in no time.

Offline peter purves

My experience was different, though facially not the best looking but I wont call her ugly...

She gave an amazing OWO, Jack Knife, mish and doggy - I even showered twice.

Funny enough I booked her last minute after a 5 k run lol but comms was great so I was cuddling in no time.

:scare:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac