Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dia wildbunny x - Stonebridge Park  (Read 2668 times)

6 review(s) for Dia wildbunny x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline francescototti

This punt took place on Thursday.  Communication by text message. Price £80 for an hour.  The house is around 8 minute walk from  Stonebridge Park train station.

Wilst I was travelling to her place by train she texted me to buy her 2 red bulls and a pack of cigarettes  :sarcastic: she said she will pay me. I thought to myself it will be deducted from the punting price  :sarcastic:  I bought the garbage she wanted and when I approached the house I called her as requested and she opened the door hiding behind it. Once in told to take my shoes off and head upstairs to bedroom.  Now I could slightly smell weed in the house  :dash:  When I got upstairs I gave her the 2 red bulls and cigarette along with the money.  She offered me a towel and asked if I wanted shower.  I accepted and when I came out she told me to lay down on the bed and started to take her clothes off.  Face was not bad but my word the body is lovely  :yahoo:  all nice and natural with no plastic surgery  :thumbsup: some silly tattoos on her and a nice peach arse and before Peter asks about bubble butt  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: no it's not a bubble butt but nice peach arse  :thumbsup:

She is shy / submissive as she don't talk much and you have to take the lead.  No foreplay, she goes to open condom and I told her to wait ( not hard yet)  :dash: Put on condom then an average blowjob, I ask her to lay down on her stomach for Prone bone and blow into the bag. Now she just lays there like a starfish no interaction then again at her price I wasn't expecting much, just pump & dump.  I give her a massage which she enjoys then condom on again and I do same position and cum again into the condom.

I get dressed and have small talk and she is going back to Hungary on Sunday for 3 weeeks and will be back. She misses her family back at home.  Would I go back, maybe but only for 30 mins and mainly for her lovely body and pump & dump, don't expect any interaction from her. This wasn't a great or bad punt hence the neutral rating. If she got stuck into it and did dirty talking then it would be a positive imho.

Another thing, when I texted her to book, she was honest with me which I like ( dfk £20, owo £20)  I didn't pay for either and cum 1 or 2 time.  :unknown: I came twice  ;)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 11:39:02 pm by francescototti »

Offline PatMacGroin

This WG had at least one other previous profile about 18 months ago:

External Link/Members Only

Used a few different names including Snezana Wild, Honey C. 4 U and Aicha something or other.

She does look like a totally filth little pocket rocket. Didn't get round to seeing her before. I get the feeling she'll probably move on again before I get round to visiting this time too.

P.S. Looks like she's not averse to giving her profile pics the photo shop once over, so be aware of that.

After - Judging by the wavey walls looks like she's tried to enhance her curves, make the arse a bit more bodacious:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Before - This image from a previous profile looks like it was the original. Personally, I don't see why she felt the need to mess with it (except to crop out the classy view of the toilet :lol:):
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:24:55 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline peter purves

Face was not bad but my word the body is lovely  :yahoo:  all nice and natural with no plastic surgery  :thumbsup: some silly tattoos on her and a nice peach arse and before Peter asks about bubble butt  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: no it's not a bubble butt but nice peach arse  :thumbsup:

:D

Thanks for taking the time to consider the perennial though I think it should be changed to the eternal question  :P

She looks good that I am gonna enter into the Best Bum thread  ;)

Shame the punt did not work out for you my friend!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

"Hi Guys , HOT TEEN In your area, dont miss out! Xxx"

"... I'm 21 years old girl .... spend a nice time with a real teen girl then book me hu..."

Her profile age says she is 20:wackogirl:

Phone - +447459709148  07459709148

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:48:00 pm by Xtro »

Offline PatMacGroin

Interestingly, her enjoys list includes CIM on this profile. That was not included in any of her old profiles that I noticed.

Online LLPunting

Thanks TS&W  :drinks:

A cutie wasted on an attitude.  She could be minting it but obviously not smart enough to realise the better she is the quicker she can cash out.   :dash:

Be wary, the mirror doesn't lie, check the reflection of her arse, she may be putting on the pounds rather than earning them.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:08:42 am by LLPunting »