Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy  (Read 1208 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lennysrabbits

External Link/Members Only

This was during Christmas last year.

Looks
Her pictures on her AW look a lot better but she was still cute in person. She wore a nice dress with her Christmas hat.

Service
Received oral which was good and then she oiled up her bum and started to grind on me. This was a nice touch and was different , got me close to cumming . Then she got on top and started riding me until I came in the bag. Her ass felt nice in my hands and I was controlling the tempo.

Why neutral?
I booked for an hour . When I got to her place it was a mess, bins were full and the flat had a funny smell of some type of weird fruit or that odor you get from trash . Also, the session felt quite robotic as if she had a routine down which is fine and all but I just wasn’t feeling it. Ended up leaving with 30 mins to spare and she gave the money back . She’s a nice girl but there were other factors that ruined the punt. Service wise she is still good.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

What other factors ruined the punt? I'm planning on seeing her in a couple of weeks.

Offline Lennysrabbits

What other factors ruined the punt? I'm planning on seeing her in a couple of weeks.

Service wise she is good . She didn’t really look like her pictures which was another downside .

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Service wise she is good . She didn’t really look like her pictures which was another downside .
Thanks! I fancy giving this girl a try as I fancy seeing an oriental girl. There aren't that many great oriental girls on AW who are pretty and provide a good service IMO.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 05:19:48 pm by VladtheImpaleher »

Offline allenjiio

Most of them don’t look photoshopped, did she gain weight or something?

Offline Lennysrabbits

Thanks! I fancy giving this girl a try as I fancy seeing an oriental girl. There aren't that many great oriental girls on AW who are pretty and provide a good service IMO.

I think service wise she is good and still looked okay but not hot IMO.