Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell  (Read 1538 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nirvanian

So, meet number something or other....

As per the UKP rules follow up meets and reviews have to offer something new..... no problem!

The lady in question = Miss Lola Bell External Link/Members Only

Contact = a couple of texts, find a time to suit... job done

Meeting - The magic door opened, closed and there she is - as impish as ever, cheeky smile and over to the chocolates.

Lola - Lola is amazing, warm, sexy as hell, witty, teasing and a pleasure to be with.

Our meet - We started with a chat on the sofa and the **cking chocolates, this time I had five as she's put the price up  :D I'd booked two hours so we talked about how it was going to pan out - I mentioned full sex and Lola just smiled at me.... I wouldn't suggest a newby making such a comment - I was joking and Lola was aware, it did however highten our excitement. So we decided on a happy start followed by a proper massage with a happy ending to finish.

The reality - I asked Lola to massage my back prior to the happy start but this was so good I refused to turn over - me taking control of the controller! After 40 minutes or so I let her roll me over and she played with me, obviously with loads of edging until I enjoyed the happy start an hour or so in. What followed, quite simply blew my mind...... for over an hour Lola played with my cock and balls taking me up and down and sideways - there are no words!

When I was allowed to cum again, Lola followed with some more massage of somewhere or other, I really can't remember... I've never taken drugs and never will but she took me somewhere! Two hours passed in a flash, I have never experienced time passing so quickly

Morale of the story - book three hours next time... what will she come up with??

Offline Hoping

Probably your death certificate   :angelgirl:  Three hours of Lola - bloody hell!!

Offline Nirvanian

:sarcastic:
Probably your death certificate    Three hours of Lola - bloody hell!!
:D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:19:07 pm by Nirvanian »

Offline webpunter

Not a bad way to go though
Long as you get to shoot

Probably your death certificate   :angelgirl:  Three hours of Lola - bloody hell!!